upcoming features....

Msportdan

@Simberia
so now the dust has settled on wtcc.what features can we expect or being worked on from sector 3? Would love a devs input on this if they can.

what I've read for certain is.
-penalties strictness levels maybe 3

so what's in the pipeline?

I'm confused what cars have exactly been updated to new physics and ffb?
AI & Audio & Physics & Controllers & Camera
- Increased AI type grip on all cars.
- Tweaked AI speed in Hungaroring.
- Tweaked Suzuka Get Real AI speed.
- Corrected front right spring strength and spring rates of Audi R8 Lms Ultra GTM.

Art
- Updated Monza with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Updated Hungaroring with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb.
- Updated Suzuka with new road shader, optimizations for performance and ffb..

just wanted a dev confirmation actually what cars have the new physics so I can compare. Having just bought the radicals and the Daytona protos, theyre still feel quite good compared to adac.

GT Masters and WTCC have better (newer) physics. The rest is the usual ffb and track surface updates.

Oschersleben
Zandvoort
Lausitzring
Hockenheimring
Red Bull Ring
Monza
Hungaroring
Suzuka

Last edited:
Hi guys,

In upcoming update there will be some updated tracks with new road shader and surface updates and also improvements in lighting and fog implementation.

Some preview @Bathurst

RRRE%202014-10-13%2019-06-12-13.jpg

RRRE%202014-10-14%2010-16-18-20.jpg

RRRE%202014-10-13%2019-09-52-39.jpg

RRRE%202014-10-13%2019-12-53-06.jpg

wow you guys are not stopping.. and to be honest you cant with the amount of sims we have on offer...

ill let you know im here supporting rre, up against the likes of AC and RF2 and pcars (haven't played that vo)

just bought Bathurst too lol hehe

must admit I did a back to back with a GT Z4 at Monza with Assetto corsas version, theres not much in it now physics wise. I actually found the AC model more forgiving>!
I had the same experience yesterday. If you think Z4 is forgiving, try out the SLS in AC... it's like it's on the railroad.
On Monza (AC) you brake at 100mtrs from the Variante Rettifilo and you're good; on R3E you have to be careful not to spin even at more than 150mtrs.
More challenging: like it!

If you think Z4 is forgiving, try out the SLS in AC... it's like it's on the railroad.
On Monza (AC) you brake at 100mtrs from the Variante Rettifilo and you're good; on R3E you have to be careful not to spin even at more than 150mtrs.
More challenging: like it!

In AC people usually drive with optimal track conditions (100% grip), as it is the default setting. Lower the track grip and see if the car is still on rails...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 98 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 65 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 134 13.9%