Unlocking all cars?

I've been a bit away from this game for a while, but seeing the latest updates made me wonder if it's finally going somewhere, so I've decided to give it another shot and installed it again.

I simply wanted to choose a car, pick a track and have some fun. Is that possible without going through a boring career mode, or as a new player (yeah never bothered in earning money before just drove around in the same car over and over) I'm forced to do so to be able to enjoy all the content?

There is a way for infinite money but not for experience points and levels.
So money isn't a problem, level&experience is.

The moment you unlock things due to your experience points you'll definitely have enough money to buy them.

There is a way for infinite money but not for experience points and levels.
So money isn't a problem, level&experience is.

The moment you unlock things due to your experience points you'll definitely have enough money to buy them.

I can certainly understand that. Not that I'm blaming the devs or anything but would be cool to have all the cars unlocked from the start when doing custom events for those like me who just want to take a car and smash around a track without thinking about money or tech stuff (there's enough of that in real life :D)

I can certainly understand that. Not that I'm blaming the devs or anything but would be cool to have all the cars unlocked from the start when doing custom events for those like me who just want to take a car and smash around a track without thinking about money or tech stuff (there's enough of that in real life :D)
Absolutely! I don't really run Wreckfest offline. I host club events, that's it.
Something like a "No career just gimme it all already"-Mode would be very cool!
It feels a bit strange to be a server admin and not having a clue about half of the content my participant use.. :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back