Resource icon

Misc Unlock Teams for Career 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Winner submitted a new resource:

Unlock teams for career - Unlock teams at young driver test

If you have played F1 2012, you will be able to skip to day2 and start your career straight away with the bottom three teams. With this mod, 4 more teams are unlocked to start your career without having to take day 2 and score high to unlock teams.

Replace settings.xml in youngdrivertest folder. Make backup first as usual.

Read more about this resource...

For those who need to take day1 to start career, could you feedback whether this mod will unlock teams even if you do not finish/pass day 1.

I can agree that the mod will unlock up to Lotus BUT. I chose Lotus after day one and starts normally in career mode. I Chose short Weekend and while the game is loading Q1 the massage that the savegame can't be loaded cause it was written by an other savegame apears. Then Screen goes black after a while and nothing happens.

I fixed it guys. Update the files and after if it says no offer and you can't choose different team go to young test driver and start a test after go back to menu and now it's available. For me it worked.

I fixed it guys. Update the files and after if it says no offer and you can't choose different team go to young test driver and start a test after go back to menu and now it's available. For me it worked.

As a reminder to those not aware, you have to try YDT (no need to finish or pass) before the teams are unlocked.

@Winner how did you convert the states.bin file back to the extension the game wants (.bin) after editing it?

i convert states.bin with Ryder's BXML converter, open in an XML editor, make my changes, save.

Then I use Fergo's BXML converter to go from text xml to binXML. I then rename the updated states file from states.xml to states.bin.

Game loads...but all of a sudden my menu keys don't work and I can't scroll left or right in the main menu.
I put in your states.bin file and the problem goes away.

So how exactly do I edit the states.bin file? What programs do you use?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back