Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
romainrob submitted a new resource:

Universal Simhub Dash for iRacing - A Simhub dashboard usable with any car in iRacing

Hi, here is a Simhub dash for iRacing. It should partially work with other games.

The dash has 2 screens:
- A main screen with 2 pages. One for most of the cars and an another one for more complex cars (F1, indy, LMP1…)

uQJIfmH.gif

v7Y7PCE.gif

-A pit stop screen

P0lPxZr.gif

Use the next or previous screen button to cycle between the main screen and the pit screen.
Use the action...

Read more about this resource...

Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think I used any special font and the fonts comes with the dash. Let me now if any particular text objct looks wrong.

Hi. Thanks for the suggestion. I don't think I used any special font and the fonts comes with the dash. Let me now if any particular text objct looks wrong.
Well for starters the Romainrob one :) , others seem more tight on the dash then the pics you have but maybe im wrong will double check other stuff. Thanks for your work .

Well for starters the Romainrob one :) , others seem more tight on the dash then the pics you have but maybe im wrong will double check other stuff. Thanks for your work .
I just tested the dash on another computer and everything looked ok on my end. The Romainrob text object uses the Chiller font. I believe it's preinstalled on windows but maybe it was installed with another software on my computers. It comes with the dash. In the C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates\Universal Simhub Dash for iRacing\_SHFonts folder. I think simhub won't install fonts automatically for security reasons. I may change it or hide it when the dash needs an update. In any case, people are free to put their own name or logo in that spot.

romainrob updated Universal Simhub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

Splash screens / Pit screen script + improvements and fixes

- Added splash screens for in car settings changes (brake Bias, peak brake bias, Traction control, ABS, deploy mode, deploy trim, regen level, front ARB, rear ARB, diff entry, diff middle, diff exit, diff preload, weight jacker, engine braking, throttle shape, engine power and fuel mixture)

cKVD9ma.jpg

7FakBR0.jpg

- Added an optional script to switch to the pit screen when entering pit lane, and back to the main screen 20...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Engine start/stall sequence and warnings + Towing and repairs countdowns + Car left/right lights

- Added towing, mandatory repairs an optional repairs countdowns.

- Added engine warnings for water temp, fuel pressure and oil pressure.

- Added left and right red backlighting reflecting the spotter calls.

- Added an engine start/stall sequence:
  • The dash displays, leds and background lights are now turned off while ignition is off (while in car only).
  • Distinct led pattern when the ignition is on but the engine is off/stalled.
  • When the engine is starting or is close to...

Romain,
Je reviens vers toi car je ne vois pas comment faire le réglage pour les leds en fonction du régime moteur. Je voudrais faire coïncider la passage des vitesses avec la lumière des leds.
Merci

Romain,
Je reviens vers toi car je ne vois pas comment faire le réglage pour les leds en fonction du régime moteur. Je voudrais faire coïncider la passage des vitesses avec la lumière des leds.
Merci

Bonjour,
Dans l'onglet "Car settings", il est possible d'ajuster à quel pourcentage du régime moteur max les leds atteignent leur maximum. On peut régler le pourcentage par défaut et aussi modifier le régime maxi par voiture si besoin.
J'attache une capture en PJ. C'est toujours plus parlant.
Car setting - Redline.JPG

Hi thanks for your work, is the fuel to add ok for you?
I use it in the last VLN 4 hour race and it shows me to add 92 litters for the last stint, i knew it was to much and only put 90 litters and still ended with 7,9l.

Hi thanks for your work, is the fuel to add ok for you?
I use it in the last VLN 4 hour race and it shows me to add 92 litters for the last stint, i knew it was to much and only put 90 litters and still ended with 7,9l.

Hi!
There is a safety marging in the fuel calculation. It can get quite big at longer tracks.
- + 0.5 lap for lap limited session
- + 1 lap + 1 liter for timed session (in case of an extra lap, especially for multiclass)
I'll add these numbers in the features description.

Last edited:

iRating SoF and loss/gain + Bumps flickers + Proper live simtime + Fixes

- Added class SoF (Strength of Field) and live iRating gain/loss estimation:
View attachment 298126

- The displays will now flicker when going over large bumps/curbs, if the “corner wheel vibration” effect of ShakeIt Bass Shakers is enabled and the output goes over 90.

- The in game time now updates properly and also displays the time speed factor:
View attachment 298128

- The white backlights are no more always on during the white and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline