Apps Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
You can adjust the red line in the "Car settings" screen of SimHub. Per car or in general.
Car settings.PNG

Thanks for the review btw :)!

Esta genial ,muchas gracias Romainrob ,me gustaria saber como puedo descargar la pagina 3 ,pues solo pude descargar la pagina 1 y 2 que funcinan muy bien

Hi, I'm glad you like it :).
I don't speak spannish so I'll answer in english.
1. Map buttons in the Dash Studio settings tab to control the dashboard manually.
2. Use the "Show previous dash screen" or "Show next dash screen" button to cycle between the main screen and the pit screen.
3. Use the "Trigger dash action A" and "Trigger dash action B" buttons to cycle between the 3 pages of the main screen.
upload_2019-9-23_0-52-9.png

romainrob updated Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing with a new update entry:

1.5 - 16:10 Ratio + Bumps flickers + Main screen logo + Better car numbers

!!!\\ This update takes advantage of some of SimHub new features (6.8.3 and up). Make sure to update SimHub. //!!!

- Changed the dash ratio from a 16:9.5ish to 16:10 (1280x800). Moved and resize elements in consequence.

- The flickering of the displays when going over large bumps/kerbs is back. Damn this faulty wire! :) I find the flickers make the dash feel more like an actual part of the car. This is optional. See the “How to”...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.51 – Idle screen + Update notifications + No LEDs version + Fix and tweaks

- Added an idle screen displayed when iRacing is not running. It includes:
  • Audio visualizer
  • Dashboard update notifications
- Added an alternative version without RPM LEDs.
View attachment 326664

- Improved the performance of the custom Logitech battery indicator. It should not be causing dips in the overall SimHub data refresh rate anymore.

- Fixed the blue flag triggering at the start of the race....

Hi Romain is it possible to have your relative as separate dash to use on my broadcasts? Or could tell me how to extract to create a separate dash?
With that i don't need to use Kaps, it's less an app running in the background.

Anota-o-2019-10-01-162903.jpg

Thanks
Mario

Hi Romain is it possible to have your relative as separate dash to use on my broadcasts? Or could tell me how to extract to create a separate dash?
With that i don't need to use Kaps, it's less an app running in the background.

Anota-o-2019-10-01-162903.jpg

Thanks
Mario

Hi! The overlay looks good!
I shared you the relative leaderboard as an overlay. Simply remove the .txt at the end.
It's "hidden" inside the Pages widget of the dash btw.
Have a good evening.

Attachments

• Universal SimHub Overlay for iRacing - Relative Leaderboard.simhubdash.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 140
Hi Rob!
One question. This dash is working on Nextion display?
If not, how could I prepare it? Can I import it into the nextion editor?

Thanks for the help.

Hi Rob!
One question. This dash is working on Nextion display?
If not, how could I prepare it? Can I import it into the nextion editor?

Thanks for the help.

Hi!
No, I'm affraid Dash Studio dashboards don't work on Nextion displays. Nextion and Dash Studio are very different.
I never used a Nextion personally, so idk much about the editor. But you won't be able to import the dash. You would have to recreate it piece by piece... a massive task, if that's even possible at all.
Plus this particular dash take advantage of larger screens. It's very dense. It would probably be hard to read on a Nextion anyway. I used to run it on a 7" inch tablet and I would not recommend any smaller.

Hi romain!
first of all thank you very much for sharing your awesome work. I just wanted to take a look at your dash, but i don't get it. I open simhub (6.8.6 installed), i double click your .simhubdash file, the UAC prompt pops up, i click okay and thats all. Your dash is not listed in simhub's dash studio section.

Hi Alex!
That's strange.
You can manually extract the simhubdash file and copy the "Universal SimHub Dash for iRacing" folder to C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\DashTemplates.
Then restart SimHub and th dash should be in the list.

1.52 - Relative leaderboard overhaul + New plugin + Push to Pass + Start lights sequence

!!!\\\ PLEASE READ THE HOW TO UPDATE SECTION BELOW ///!!!

- Remade the relative leaderboard:
  • Added per driver licence level
  • Added proper class colors, matching the ingame ones
  • No more missing positions or name
  • Layout adjustments
View attachment 330031

- Added a “iRacingExtraProperties” plugin to “feed” the relative and greatly reduce the use of JavaScript on some other features.

- Added Push to pass status and count for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years