Authorized Vendor UnitedRacingData.com - Web-based telemetry for all popular sims - iRacing, AC, ACC, rFactor 2, RaceRoom, AMS2, PC2

Hexagon99

Authorised Vendor
Premium
Hi,

After many months of work, we have released UnitedRacingData.com, currently in BETA stage.

The platform offers:

Telemetry

Telemetry Logger for iRacing, Assetto Corsa, ACCompetizione, rFactor 2, Automobilista 2, RaceRoom, Project Cars 2

The following telemetry channels are supported:

Throttle, Brake, Clutch, Steering, Gear, Speed, RPM, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Yaw, Pitch, Roll, Suspension Travel, Ride Height, Tyres Temps (Inside/Middle/Outside/Core), Wheels Speed, Tyres Pressure, Water Temp, Oil Temp, Suspension Travel

Compare up to 3 laps on the same page

Basic input widget to see the throttle/brake/steering/gear value on each point on the map.

Dynamic track map with your line and the compared lap/s line/s

Dynamic creation of lap sectors according to turns complex instead of just regular 3 sectors allows you to get deep into the data of each turns complex easily

Ability to save "Profiles" of telemetry channels for different usage (hot lap compare, setup building, etc.)

Stint/Lap Info

The following data is available on stint/lap level:

The setup used, Fuel Consumption, Fuel Level, Track Temp, Air Temp, Wind Direction, Wind Velocity, Sim Time, Rubber State.

Search stints/laps to compare not just by fastest, but also by these variables to get an accurate comparison as possible.

Get your fastest lap in each stint video recorded automatically and watch it replay next to the telemetry, side by side with the compared lap video (optional).

Custom Files

For each stint/lap you can add your own custom files - that can be your own video of the lap, track guide you have created, setups, sim-specific replay files, shadow car files, and more.

World Records System

See tables of the best times ever for each sim/track/car combination.

Get quick access to the best laps videos, setups, and telemetry

Search the world record by car, by track, or just view the latest registered world records. you can also the best times on a specific track to check the fastest cars on this track

Ranking System

Get as fast as you can on as many sim/car/track combinations, earn leaderboard points, and get recognized.

Drivers Statistics/Profile

Each driver gets his own profile page, in addition to the basic information, you can see how much you drove each day (laps/time), the progress you have made in the leaderboards, and filter it by specific period or by a sim. All data is accessible through easy-to-read tables and charts.

UPacks / Pro Drivers

If you are a pro driver, you can contact us for our "private" subscription - it will allow you to record all your data as private, and create UPacks with specific stints/laps you want to have other drivers the ability to subscribe to and have access too. UPacks can be free or paid - it's your choice.

1615218017431.png

In order to use the platform you will need to install our Telemetry Logger on your sim PC - it will automatically record and send your telemetry data to our server so you can easily view it.

The platform already has more than 100,000 public laps in it you can access!

Please remember, the platform 100% functional but still in the beta stage. If you have any questions or any issues - please contact us using the Contact Us page on the website or here.

Thank you!

http://www.unitedracingdata.com

Last edited:

CC

Premium
I installed this software last night its very impressive I really like it,
I was wanting to use it in our Discord but for the life of me I can not find it again to launch the software I even installed it a second time, either in program files, windows task manager under running resources or the files or shortcuts,
I really think for this to be successful it should provide a desktop shortcut be default otherwise we would be just answering this question non stop.

Hexagon99

Authorised Vendor
Premium
I installed this software last night its very impressive I really like it,
I was wanting to use it in our Discord but for the life of me I can not find it again to launch the software I even installed it a second time, either in program files, windows task manager under running resources or the files or shortcuts,
I really think for this to be successful it should provide a desktop shortcut be default otherwise we would be just answering this question non stop.

Noted. We will add a desktop shortcut.

In the meantime, you can just search "urd" or "united racing data" in the start menu.

in addition, the program will automatically start when you start windows by default. you can switch this off if you like in the settings.

CC

Premium
Noted. We will add a desktop shortcut.

In the meantime, you can just search "urd" or "united racing data" in the start menu.

in addition, the program will automatically start when you start windows by default. you can switch this off if you like in the settings.
Hi,
I just fixed it my anti virus software binned it with 0 warnings or would have added a rule to keep it which was odd, Thx for the fast reply :)

Hexagon99

Authorised Vendor
Premium
Hi,
I just fixed it my anti virus software binned it with 0 warnings or would have added a rule to keep it which was odd, Thx for the fast reply :)

Great. I know for some time AVG blocked the logger but after we file "false positive" we got an email from them about a week ago says they fixed it. what antivirus are you using?

CC

Premium
Great. I know for some time AVG blocked the logger but after we file "false positive" we got an email from them about a week ago says they fixed it. what antivirus are you using?
Hi,
I use Avast anti virus software but usually if it removes anything ill get a warning on my screen like a report message here confused me I got no warnings then spent 30 minutes searching everywhere on my pc and installed the software a second time and still couldnt find it after I restarted my pc,
but was working after installation so odd its removing the .exe file but still running and no warnings like I say.