United Racing Design

URD has stood the test of time. Price is right and the quality is consistent; they don't look or feel like they are random cars thrown together. There are some who don't particularly like an individual car out of the collection (e.g. most consistent complaint is the Porsche clone doesn't feel particularly Porsche-like), but the overall package is good.

Compared to the Apex GT3 mod, the URD mods have AI that is in-line with the cars human performance.

Good man.

Like a lot of people here, I own all three mods - the PX, T5 and EGT - for both AC and rF2 and I'm very satisfied with their work and the speed at which they update their mods. URD have a forum too - http://urd.sandrox.net/

The only item I haven't bought is their track for rF2.
Haven't noticed that forum before, great to know!
They have awesome content, the PX mod for AC is fantastic, in rF2 the mod has equal quality for the non-hybrid models, and the Aura is ok, I guess rF2 don't work well with hybrids.
Have no experience on the GT mod though, but from what I hear it is the best GT mod available for rF2.
The T5 for AC feels good too, haven't race much with it, but all the cars have an individual feeling.
Certainly it is a great quality company, no wonder they make official content for both AC and rF2.

Only downside IMO is they are not very vocal about developments - sometimes months go by without a word from them. If they ramped up there PR & Comms they would be even more successful. Even no news can be good news - look what Kunos do with their dev vlogs...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 494 39.2%