United Racing Design, abandoned?

Bez

All the gear, no idea...
Has there been any updates for the EGT/T5 since last year? Also when were the last updates for the JT5 and PX? the emails seem to have gone quiet.

Sorry, but the URD mods work. You can definitely still use them. If you're complaining that they aren't yet DX11 compliant, well... DX11 is still beta and thus your complaint is moot.

I am discussing mods for AC not RF2. And they don't work. Well not the ones I have.

• Deleted member 130869

Sandro joined URD to implement their rFactor2 cars in Assetto, he isn't just a community member. Interestingly he started with conversions done without permission but clearly evolved from that.

Last edited by a moderator:
You already have the answer: as was said earlier in this thread, you'll likely see something from URD once S397 finalize DX11.

Until S397 make DX11 production, what's the point of asking the question, eh?

You already have the answer: as was said earlier in this thread, you'll likely see something from URD once S397 finalize DX11.

How many times has URD mentioned they were just about to release a car "soon" only for them to go into hibernation and not say anything for 6 months?

That along with passing the buck entirely to S397 is not going to be winning them any fans.

It's been 2+ yrs. Where are all the other P2 models? The first one doesnt even have liveries for it.

Since this thread is on the topic of URD in general... Where is their content for other games? They teased new 'Aura' models over a year ago, and those havent gotten past the pretty renders stage. Not to mention some of their older content has nasty art bugs. None of this is being held up by rF2's DX11 wait.

Defending URD at this point is a one way ticket on a sinking ship.

So, now that rF2 is officially out of beta, has anybody heard anything from URD concerning DX11 updates? It's all gone very quiet, at least I haven't recieved any emails from them. Does anyone know what's going on?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%