Unhandled Exception on start up?

I

Inspiration

• Inspiration

Ok this is driving me crazy, and believe me I've tried a few things before posting here. :)

I want to try this editor out so I've grabbed:

BTBPro_Setup_0_7_0_6

And I install. When I go to launch the app I get an "Unhandled Exception", with something along the lines of:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found.

Fine.. it's the POS that is called Vista. So I try on Windows 7. Same error. So I try on my Windows XP box, same error.

I'm wondering if the above trial is broken in some way or if I've missed something obvious. I've installed to the default location. The error above seems to suggest it can't locate a file of some sort?

As I've tried on Vista, Windows 7 and XP.. I'm pretty sure this isn't an OS specific issue. Pulling my hair out as I want to have a go at editing. :)

Any advice?! Thank you.

I have WXP, SP2 and with newest .net, also with newest drivers and DX 9C. i get unhandled exception error too, and i have no clue what shuld cause it (app doesn't even START. it does at friend tho.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back