"Unexpected error and crash"

Hey guys, I just installed SOL and CSP, everything seems to work fine but when i start a race an error saying "unexpected error" appears. If I do not touch anything I can race but if I close the error the game crashes. Any idea how to solve this?

I finally know the solution for KLGShader / 2dtextures, it has nothing to do with reinstalling the game, the problem is with WeatherFX in CSP if you disable CSP it will work knowing the problem is just there

In order to fix that: make sure all Sol Apps are on Use the recommended CSP version Go to settings/assetto corsa/video and make sure Post Processing is enabled and use the default ppfilter for no risk

I hope that fixes it.

At this moment I also have this error and sadly it isn't the Custom shader pack. I tried anything. I installed everything again and there's still something buggy that prevents me from racing :(

Totally out of options.. Others that also have problems with AC and content manager? Is it possibly something to do with FFB settings maybe? Don't know where to search, I don't have a error code or details about the error?

Hey guys, I just installed SOL and CSP, everything seems to work fine but when i start a race an error saying "unexpected error" appears. If I do not touch anything I can race but if I close the error the game crashes. Any idea how to solve this?
Solved- run it in 32bit it should work… your welcome

At this moment I also have this error and sadly it isn't the Custom shader pack. I tried anything. I installed everything again and there's still something buggy that prevents me from racing :(

Totally out of options.. Others that also have problems with AC and content manager? Is it possibly something to do with FFB settings maybe? Don't know where to search, I don't have a error code or details about the error?
go to settings in content manager then check the 32 -bit version … your welcome

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years