Misc Une nouvelle vidéo de [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
september submitted a new resource:

New Video - Video

4649184.htm

A new video when starting the game.
Still without a sound.
If desired, you can insert into play their music without waiting for the update resource.
The work on the update will continue.
Installation:unzip the archive folder and f12013 put it in the folder, where is the original game folder.
Agree to replace the files. Don't forget backups.
If you don't like it - just click "ENTER"
Alternative link:...

Read more about this resource...

The footage that you have used in your video did you ask the permission of the content user if you could make and edit there copyrighted materials,
If not you have breached copyright laws in doing so ,
Its not my job to point this out to you ,
But was giving you the advice only people that would be effected is racedepartment I think that they could do without been taken to court over a silly thing like this,
The 2012 track guides was awesome and got taken down within minutes of being uploaded but you have not uploaded any videos so its easily missed ,
Also there is no audio in the video and as well as that you have used official highlights just from 1 track alone ,
It needs to be a gameplay montage that you have made yourself and then you have the full permission from codemasters to do with it as you wish ,
For example if you actually recorded footage from each race and you was lucky enough to attend each race in the season then that footage and content would be yours to do with it as you wish ,
But to get copyright passed is a very expensive thing to do so your footage then would be unprotected against copyright issues :thumbsup:

The footage that you have used in your video did you ask the permission of the content user if you could make and edit there copyrighted materials,
If not you have breached copyright laws in doing so ,
Its not my job to point this out to you ,
But was giving you the advice only people that would be effected is racedepartment I think that they could do without been taken to court over a silly thing like this,
The 2012 track guides was awesome and got taken down within minutes of being uploaded but you have not uploaded any videos so its easily missed ,
Also there is no audio in the video and as well as that you have used official highlights just from 1 track alone ,
It needs to be a gameplay montage that you have made yourself and then you have the full permission from codemasters to do with it as you wish ,
For example if you actually recorded footage from each race and you was lucky enough to attend each race in the season then that footage and content would be yours to do with it as you wish ,
But to get copyright passed is a very expensive thing to do so your footage then would be unprotected against copyright issues :thumbsup:
Agree! I already deleted the files of the resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back