WIP Undva stage

I decided to release my stage for performance testing. Next will be beta, after texturing
http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads/rbr-tracks/56/undva-alpha2-1863/

Done in alpha2:
Treewalls and stuff for scenery
More spectators here and there
Collision for trees
Invisible walls for not falling down, maybe needed somewhere else for prevent cutting
Small changes

To do:
Texturing, waiting next BTB before :)
Tweaking road surface
Pacenotes
Some deleting and reorganizing for better performance
New sky

Have fun :)

• Steely69

Looks great, love what you've done with the textures :good:

I was looking forward to see your progress, and there you are, beautiful textures and great care in reproducing the wood. I suppose many textures come from your photos? And what's the resolution you use for the road texture, for instance? (the shots are rather photorealistic, this is why I ask)

I was looking forward to see your progress, and there you are, beautiful textures and great care in reproducing the wood. I suppose many textures come from your photos? And what's the resolution you use for the road texture, for instance? (the shots are rather photorealistic, this is why I ask)
Thanks. Most of the textures (pictures) are taken from the actual stage and i made them size 1024x1024, same are the road textures. Trees and bushes are from 256 up to 1024.
Real pain to make a tree texture. Find a tree you like -> find a tree with solid backround like sky -> remove backround -> tree colors must be similar or result is not realistic -> a lot of deleting and testing:coffee2:
Let me know if you need help with textures in you project. Im still noob though:rotfl:

This indeed looks like a great stage. :) How is the work going on? What kind of road the stage is? I'm thinking it's pretty normal Estonian stage, very fast road with some technical hi-speed corner combinations...

I will make my best to release it as soon as possible but it will take some more time. It's so time-consuming to get it all right as i want it to be but it's going faster now with all the knowledge i have after many deleting and starting over sessions

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 128 13.6%