Under New Management

Warren Dawes

Premium
I am pleased to advise that the RD Rally Club will now be under a new Management Team.

I have finally decided to "retire" as Rally Club Director, and I'm very pleased to announce that the New Leaders for the Rally Club will be Roy Magnes and Ole Marius Myrvold. Roy and Ole will take over the role I played, and Senad will continue with his Admin Role supporting Roy and Ole.
Rallying at Racedepartment is in good hands, and I'm sure we will see strong support for this Classic Racing Sim of Richard Burns Rally for many years yet. There is still lots of life in the ol' girl.

Hopefully I'll still be lurking around here, providing support if needed, and joining Rallys when I can.
I wish to pay huge thanks to Senad, he has been invaluable in helping to revive RBR here after it nearly died, without his Admin support, I would have gone mad.
Also, big thanks to Damien for his great Banners, they have added so much and I am hopeless at that graphical stuff.
Big thanks to all of our Rally Club supporters, I've enjoyed working with you all, and look forward to being a simple member / driver in the future. :)

tumblr_m6qtmo8hOi1qhzmjho1_400.jpg

Hope to see you driving a lot Warren! :) It will be strange without you keeping us controlled!

Thanks for all the effort over the past years. Especially for keeping it all alive in the early days, with 5 people per event, and doing everything by yourself. You've built it up substantially, and today we have 25 people, and even a nice little championship.

Good luck to Roy and Ole

Big thanks to Warren for the tremendous job you have done for the rally club!
The spirit and idea of the club has been something I have really appreciated ever since I first joined the RBR-section here at RD, and is something we want to keep as is :)

I hope to see you driving still for a loooong time to come, Warren, allthough it will be really funny to be on the opposite side of things like this :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back