Unable to purchase items ingame or via web store

PurgerUK

Premium
I've had a problem for several months where I can't buy items from the in-game store as when you click on purchase the window does not advance. Research seems to indicate this is a problem with Steam overlays but these are enabled globally and also at the game level. My work around has been to purchase via the web store but this also no longer works. I can use my Steam credentials to logon to the store and select items but when I click on purchase a second window opens prompting another logon via Steam, after clicking on logon the timer spins around for a couple of minutes until I get a 502 bad gateway error. Any ideas ?

I've had issues with buying things directly in R3E on many occasions. When it doesn't advance after trying to confirm the purchase, I've found it's just issue with R3E and Steam communicating with each other. Not sure who's end has the issue. Either way, just trying again later usually does the trick, or purchasing from the R3E website instead.

I have found that it is a two click process of the same Confirm Button.
Yeah, the second click is where it hangs if there's a communication problem, or if you don't have Steam overlay enabled. To be honest, it's easier just to go through the website anyway, and also cheaper if you buy vRP first rather than using Steam credit.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%