Unable to publish update in a mod.

Hello!
I've been trying to publish an update for "the hillclimb" for two days.
It does not give me any error, simply to give to save update nothing happens, I continue in the edition screen and it is not published.

I do not know what to do...

Greetings
Rafa

I'm having a similar problem. I can't upload a file. I click the "Upload your resource" button, choose the file and nothing happens. Usually when the file is uploaded, the little pop-up goes away away and you can see that the file is uploaded and how much it takes up, but now it just doesn't do anything.
It started some time ago on Opera (my main browser) so my solution was to use Vivaldi, which worked for a while but now it started happening on that too.
Since it was browser specific, I did try deleting the cookies, but that didn't seem to do anything. Also tried disabling all the adblocks, also nothing.
Just tried Edge, and it doesn't work there either
EDIT: Internet Explorer at least showed a warning -
The following error occurred
There was a problem uploading your file.

Last edited:
Ok, so I was able to upload a new file - http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mitsubishi-lancer-evo-x-a-neikšāns.19089/ - but I can't seem to update an existing one. The file size is bigger (23,6 MB), when I select it, there's a little loading animation in the top right corner, the page shows as loading but after about a minute it stops and nothing happens

Unrelated question - can I put a link to a mod in the description, if it's a direct link to mega (or google drive)?

Hi I tried to update my skin:
1998 BMW 320i STW-BTCC - 1994 Guia Race of Macau BMW 318 0.98

I can edit the descriptions ok, but I couldn't find the upload button to upload the updated skins?

Hi I tried to update my skin:
1998 BMW 320i STW-BTCC - 1994 Guia Race of Macau BMW 318 0.98

I can edit the descriptions ok, but I couldn't find the upload button to upload the updated skins?
Not sure what is wrong there.
Firstly you should be able to hit the "POST AN UPDATE" button, and then
1592682226042.png

after that, you should see the dialog below - as long as you check "Release a new version", you should get the option to "Attach files".
If this doesn't help, please take a screenshot of where your experience is diverging from this...

1592682355334.png

Not sure what is wrong there.
Firstly you should be able to hit the "POST AN UPDATE" button, and then
View attachment 383114
after that, you should see the dialog below - as long as you check "Release a new version", you should get the option to "Attach files".
If this doesn't help, please take a screenshot of where your experience is diverging from this...

View attachment 383117
Aaah I thought I should "Post an update" not "Release a new version" Many thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%