Unable to publish update in a mod.

Hello!
I've been trying to publish an update for "the hillclimb" for two days.
It does not give me any error, simply to give to save update nothing happens, I continue in the edition screen and it is not published.

I do not know what to do...

Greetings
Rafa

Oh, and theres a 500 happening with no error response in it:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 8.47.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 8.47.26 PM.png
    872.5 KB · Views: 191
I wish I have had brains to check this forum as soon as I had issues this morning.

I spent much too much time getting nowhere.... Now as I have allowed flash I can finally se it uploading.

Please add an information tab for people who are uploading mods, because this is big issue. If I would have seen any warning it would have saved at least two hours of brain cells dying.

I'm having trouble with this right now. Tried enabling flash, disabling flash, updating it, multiple browsers, no luck. I fill everything out and when I click "Save Update" it hangs for couple seconds, disables the button, then enables it again without actually having done anything. Halp.

Hey buddy, if you have difficulties upgrading I am happy to give it a try for you. Maybe you can send me the files?

The thing with this 'bug' is that we can't really reproduce it. Are you sure you haven't got any addons running in your browser?

I'm having trouble with this right now. Tried enabling flash, disabling flash, updating it, multiple browsers, no luck. I fill everything out and when I click "Save Update" it hangs for couple seconds, disables the button, then enables it again without actually having done anything. Halp.
I know why it's happening but need some time to put a solution in place. got a lot on my plate atm so unfortunately will likely be a couple of days.

Out of interest, how big is the file you uploaded?

Thanks, glad to hear you're working on it. The file is small, 368KB zip archive. Is there anything I can do to bypass this? Pack it differently or something?
Afraid not, it's the compound result of something else we are working to resolve atm.

Neil has put a sticking plaster in place last night that may be enough to let you upload if you want to give it a go.

Turns out Neil's a noob who fumbled the sticking plaster :redface:
Might be worth another try now though!

PS: Dave seems to have uncovered the root problem, which might make you feel better: your app is simply too popular and it's causing server issues when it updates :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%