F1 2012 Unable to play online with a friend

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone, i have a problem with a friend of mine.. we can't play F1 2012 online each other.
I mean, we can play but only if no one of us hosts the room..
If for some reasons the game allow me/he to join the room, i can see my buddy but i can't edit anything, i cant change my car, i can press the "Ready" button but he doesn't see it and i can't see if he presses that button, i can't see if my buddy changes something.. and if with a miracle we can start the race, when we arrive to the box (where you can edit your setup, etc), the game keeps in loading until one of us leaves the room

We have tried plenty different ways to make us able to play each other, that is:
- change the room's host, but same problem
- restart the games, also steam, but same problem
- restart the routers, but same problem
- try using Tunngle (virtual lan), but we can't see the created room in the 'local network' lobby
- restart the PCs, but same problem
- tried to remove each other from steam's buddy list, but same problem

I have some mods installed, but only graphics, me and my buddy can play online with others, we can join the same rooms but only if the host is someone else.. we could play online until mid-January.. and i had already installed these graphics mods.. my buddy doesn't have any mod installed..

What is this problem? How we can solve it? What we can do?

Thanks in advance..

EDIT: we also tried that:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/208500/discussions/0/864947149113542120/
i mean delete two Steam's files, and change the download+cloud region to UK, now it reamins at paddock, but is a little jump ahead.. please help us out :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 169 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%