Unable to message anyone including Administrators

Tried to message a person asking about his save game file, and I got a message saying I can't send it and I should try re-wording it in case I have anything inappropriate or spam like, so I did multiple times and each time it failed to send.

So then I tried to message an Admin to see if they could help me diagnose my problem to be met with the same message again, "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator.".

I have no bad words, adverts, mentions of companies or their services or spam in it.

If you'd like I can post here both messages I tried to send to see if maybe I have accidentally said something spam like but I don't know what that might be.

Thanks for reading guys.

Update: I just tried to edit my post to take out the "to send to see" and correct it but I am faced with this message yet again!

Forgot to mention I have started Conversations on this site before and I am able to comment on profiles as far as I can tell. Also editing sometimes works sometimes doesn't I'm baffled.

Last edited:
Update: I just tried to edit my post to take out the "to send to see" and correct it but I am faced with this message yet again!

Forgot to mention I have started Conversations on this site before and I am able to comment on profiles as far as I can tell. Also editing sometimes works sometimes doesn't I'm baffled.

Looks like there was something wayward going on with one of the services we use. I pulled some of your messages that got caught of the logs and sent some test PMs with the same content and they haven't been caught so as far as I can tell at this point everything is back to operating as it should.

Let me know how you get on.

(If there's any issue in posting or getting in touch to report further issues you can always use the 'Contact Us' link in the footer of the site to email us and one of us will get back to you as soon as we can.)

I’m having the same problem and I don’t know how to fix it..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%