Unable To Load Track Mods

Hi, I've just downloaded the V8 Supercars track mods and i'm trying to get them to load in the game so I can practice. I've unpacked the rar file in the locations folder. Gone into the game and chosen that track but all I get is a splash page for the RDTCC Season 10, it doesn't go any further. I'm obviously doing something wrong, but don't know what.

been having problems with barbagello also but did the following in this thread http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...-february-8th-2016.116939/page-4#post-2181098
Yes, I saw your answer in V8 Supercars @ Barbagallo - Monday 8th February 2016.
I found it perfect to put here my solution. I have seen their catches and is properly installed. It is not a problem of the game, something must be missing from your pc.

I had a similar problem. Format the computer and I forgot to install microsoft net framework. This program is important for many games. Without this program many plugins do not work.

Hi Moises, thank you for suggesting that, I already have the framework installed.

Often we lack a program and do not give importance. The hard part is to know what the missing.

Yes, I saw your answer in V8 Supercars @ Barbagallo - Monday 8th February 2016.
I found it perfect to put here my solution. I have seen their catches and is properly installed. It is not a problem of the game, something must be missing from your pc.

I had a similar problem. Format the computer and I forgot to install microsoft net framework. This program is important for many games. Without this program many plugins do not work.

Often we lack a program and do not give importance. The hard part is to know what the missing.
This is so weird though... It's only the rdtcc tracks I have any problem with... And the way I get it to work shouldn't work!

Its a new PC running Windows 10, the problem is how do I find out what is missing. Are there any requirements or specifics that the game lists to be able to run or that mods need to be able to be loaded?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back