Unable to load a track.

Hi,

Whilst on multiplayer last night I went to try and race at Zolder (first time since buying the track pack). To my surprise the track will not load.

It gets as far as the first 20 seconds or so and then dumps me back to the menu screen again.

It's not a multiplayer issue as it does this for single race, practise, etc.

I'm assuming that something is wrong with the user permissions side (can't tell I've purchased the track) and that's stopping the track loading.

I tried a clean install overnight and the issue is still there.

Can anyone provide me with a solution to this?

Thanks,

Andrew.

there is a bug in game at moment that the devs are aware of , but im not sure when it will be fixed ; ill keep asking myside , but please be aware that they are on holiday /in between moving offices etc ...; as soon as i get an answer ill post

Andi

there is a bug in game at moment that the devs are aware of , but im not sure when it will be fixed ; ill keep asking myside , but please be aware that they are on holiday /in between moving offices etc ...; as soon as i get an answer ill post

Andi

Ok, no problem. The game is about 99% running so I can cope for the time being!

I spotted one forum where the users simply purchased the tracks again, which worked but it's a bit annoying if I had to do that as well.

Multiplayer has been seriously busy since they uploaded the '92 DTM pack. Full grids most of the time, good to see. Shame they don't suit my style of driving at all! haha.

I've found that by buying the DTM, WTCC and ADAC packs I already had every track in the Euro Track pack which made it redundant. Glad I did it that way so I'm not running into these issues that others are having. Just an FYI for anyone considering buying the Euro Track Pack. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 135 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 370 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 514 39.0%