Unable to configure handbrake!

Racers.... i have a strange problem with GTR Evo... I am not able to configure the handbrake to any key/button!

i have tried setting the space bar while playing with keyboard. The control settings show it is that way but while driving it simply doesn't work!
:disapointed:

tried setting a button for handbrake on my thrust master gamepad as well as GT 2in1 wheel... neither has an effect... so i am always having to lower my rear wing down force and lighten the front ARBs to get some oversteer going even for RWD touring cars!!!

Can someone help ???

... cant race in shoes at all tho like to be able to slide my feet around on the pedals.

In barefoot ?
Even if that gives the best "feedback" it’s dangerous, in RL or even with the G25 pedals...
I tried that stunt on my G25 pedals, and wile fast sliding the feet from/to accelerator/brake occasionally a toe could be caught... lol

...complete with ropey ass slip-ons.

...shame we can't say the same for his choice of footwear...

... i found it amusing that he actually could drive it so well with such a joke of a foot wear!! And i know some who complain a lot about their leather boots getting stuck between the pedals of their Renault!

Yes, his footwear...

Apart of the obvious absence of fire protection (passive security related), one notes the absence of tarsus tibia articulation support (active security as it prevents the shoe from exiting the feet and also provides better support when strong braking); anyone who has used any of those (you aren't obliged to have done so :p), knows they have a slim sole (good for feedback), but strong and they also have a good grip/slide coefficient... any one wants to joke more about his shoes ? :D

Now, his white socks… that is an entire different matter! :p

In barefoot ?
Even if that gives the best "feedback" it’s dangerous, in RL or even iwith the G25 pedals...
I tried that stunt on my G25 pedals, and wile fast sliding the feet from/to accelerator/brake occasionally a toe could be caught... lol

in socks for extra slide-ability :) suppose you could consider it bangerous but ive got feet like house bricks so i'll get over it! its only the accelerator that stops me from doing it with shoes. feels like its not there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back