• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Ultimate Resource for Lost GTR 2 Sportscar Skins

Discussion in 'GTR 2' started by Juim1j, Jun 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Juim1j

Juim1j

Ratings:
    +0
    So since NoGrip went down a lot of skins got lost in the process and I've finally come up with the ultimate way to try to recover and preserve as much of them as we can.

I created the form below that has all the necessary information for proper skin documentation,
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zQzcd6bYeyjxZpbJq4Ivm_bZjo0-NeCZdz96b_ktM7I/edit?usp=sharing

The results are found in the following spreadsheet so that everyone can find the skins they want,
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PCl9N3dlpHBvBfEL26vb89TewmcT2Eok5AD8OysBBTc/edit?usp=sharing

Please share these links as much as you can so that we can get as much as the old skins saved, I'll also be posting this exact post on EEC to ensure a broader coverage of the community.

If you find any problems or have any suggestion to improve the form or the spreadsheet please DM me or hit me up on Discord @Juim1j#6401

Cheers!

EDIT: The list is not confined to one single championship or era, so you can submit skins from ALMS, LMES, ELMS, LMS, ILMC, AsLMS, LM24, WEC etc, from the modern Sportscar era or any skin for 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s mods.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Shovas

Shovas
    Premium

Ratings:
    +294
    Wow thank you! Love seeing people come forward to recover NoGrip files.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Juim1j

Juim1j

Ratings:
    +0
    Unfortunately no submissions so far, I'm starting to lose hope :'(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.