Cameras Ultimate Realism mod - Mercedes GP 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
chargingcar submitted a new resource:

Ultimate Realism mod - Mercedes GP - Enhanced audio + real camera angles

"Ultimate Realism Mod"
Mercedes GP

Improved and Enhanced Audio Files
Real Mercedes TV Camera Angles , With Improved Camera Physics
Awesome Mod you have to drive it to believe it.
+
Lewis HAMILTONS , PSSG Helmet to replace gen1 File.
Full installation instructions are provided within the Download Enjoy!!!

Read more about this resource...

No offense but how can you even consider using 2011 motor sounds.
To be Honest 2010 11 12 & 13 Are the only Games that we can use the audio from ,, So in saying that this makes No difference to me what so ever,
In creating these audio sounds and editing the XML Files itself I personally aim to achieve the Most realistic sound to Real life as Possible So if this means using 2010/11 sounds then this is what it takes to do so.
If I could create the sounds from scratch myself I would be happy to do so but until then I use what ever materials I deem necessary to create the most realistic sound that is possible.
But after all said and done I only create these Files for myself For my own videos/replays and so on I only started to share these Audios and Cameras because people showed and interest in what I was trying to achieve so if these Mods are not to your satisfaction then by all means do not download them.

To be Honest 2010 11 12 & 13 Are the only Games that we can use the audio from ,, So in saying that this makes No difference to me what so ever,
In creating these audio sounds and editing the XML Files itself I personally aim to achieve the Most realistic sound to Real life as Possible So if this means using 2010/11 sounds then this is what it takes to do so.
If I could create the sounds from scratch myself I would be happy to do so but until then I use what ever materials I deem necessary to create the most realistic sound that is possible.
But after all said and done I only create these Files for myself For my own videos/replays and so on I only started to share these Audios and Cameras because people showed and interest in what I was trying to achieve so if these Mods are not to your satisfaction then by all means do not download them.
well said

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back