Resource icon

Cameras Ultimate Realism Mod - Lotus Renault F1 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I have noticed that in every realism mod the carsetup.xml info have varying modified dates... I'm just wondering do I have to overwrite the carsetup.xml file each time I install a realism mod? Is the carsetup.xml used for ferrari different to the one with lotus' realism mod?

Thanks for the mods by the way chargingcar.

Would you please explain exactly what if anything has been changed ?

If you have modified the car and engine specs to above normal can you let us know please.

I have noticed that in every realism mod the carsetup.xml info have varying modified dates... I'm just wondering do I have to overwrite the carsetup.xml file each time I install a realism mod? Is the carsetup.xml used for ferrari different to the one with lotus' realism mod?

Thanks for the mods by the way chargingcar.
Yes I have changed the Carsetup file and updated it each time I release a Mod.
I have had issues myself since last night with the williams setup file I am solving this issue right now,,,
I Have changed and replaced the Audio also Enhanced the carsetup files and also Changed the camera angles to what w are used to seeing on TV.
I can not understand how people can not tell the difference unless they are not installing the mods correctly,,
Inside each Zip I left full instructions to the install.
Tonight or early in the morning I will be Bringing out the Full 2013 season mod in one Download I only upload each file on there own because people was wanting the Mod before I was able to create the full Project Download:thumbsup:

Yes I have changed the Carsetup file and updated it each time I release a Mod.
I have had issues myself since last night with the williams setup file I am solving this issue right now,,,
I Have changed and replaced the Audio also Enhanced the carsetup files and also Changed the camera angles to what w are used to seeing on TV.
I can not understand how people can not tell the difference unless they are not installing the mods correctly,,
Inside each Zip I left full instructions to the install.
Tonight or early in the morning I will be Bringing out the Full 2013 season mod in one Download I only upload each file on there own because people was wanting the Mod before I was able to create the full Project Download:thumbsup:

I enjoy your mods and anxious to get the full project. But could you explain to me what the carsetup does please ? It's just for my knowledge and to feed my curiosity. Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back