Apps Ultimate IRacing Dashboard for SIMHUB

Status
Not open for further replies.
lilaxer submitted a new resource:

Ultimate IRacing Dashboard for SIMHUB - Complete dashboard for IRacing used with simhub

Welcome to the Ultimate IRacing Dashboard for SIMHUB

This is my first dashboard and has been a work in progress for a while. This dash is aimed at IRACING but will work for most mainstream racing games compatible with SIMHUB. This dashboard has gone from a simple gear to having a working relative with iratings and even a painful amount of effort to get a visual spotter to work (similar to KAPPS).

The Dashboard includes the following currently:
-GEARS
-RPM
-SPEED
-Live Relative with car...

Read more about this resource...

I tried your dashboard, very nice!

The visual spotter works perfectly, great job!!! However, for me it would be more useful on the left/right dash borders covering the entire height of the dashboard. I say this as I have my dash on a 4th monitor above my middle monitor and I rely on my peripheral vision for dashboard visual spotters, redline indicators, etc.

Have you considered making your visual spotter a widget (I think that's what they're called) so that users could then place them on other dashboards/overlays? I would buy that!

Thanks for your work on this!
-Mike

I tried your dashboard, very nice!

The visual spotter works perfectly, great job!!! However, for me it would be more useful on the left/right dash borders covering the entire height of the dashboard. I say this as I have my dash on a 4th monitor above my middle monitor and I rely on my peripheral vision for dashboard visual spotters, redline indicators, etc.

Have you considered making your visual spotter a widget (I think that's what they're called) so that users could then place them on other dashboards/overlays? I would buy that!

Thanks for your work on this!
-Mike
That’s a great idea, once I finish the fuel calculator I will definitely look into that. Could definitely be useful for many, thank for the advice!

Thanks - I had already watched that video but that mentions uploading a different file type and not the one which I downloaded from here.
After a bit of research it seems that if I were to create the dash in a nextion editor, the dashboard would crash or not really work. The nextion itself is physically limited in amount of data they can run before problems begin (why it cant run normal dash's), this dashboard has a lot of factors constantly running and is not recommended unfortunately for a nextion after seeing other people results and the limited capability of the device. Sorry for the bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 220 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%