ULTIMATE Custom FFB - NEW update V5 The definitive version

Misc ULTIMATE Custom FFB - NEW update V5 The definitive version V5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you so much. Version 5 is a complete Game Changer. Now you can feel the understeer and tyre rub, you can drive the car to the Edge of physics. This FFB Settings brings Projects Cars 2 from Bad to best. Now its so realistic like RFactor2 and it brings me back to Sim Racing.

You can feel the car at the Edge with a rubing understeer effect that lightens the steering. This is the maximum front tyre Grip. You can drive more precise and have more control over your Grip Level.

Please put this effect in any Car sim !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
g27 user here on v5 How can I stop the front wheel from jittering during ABS braking???
It's annoying and unrealistic, no car with power steering does that unless you're braking on cobblestones lol

Hello all this looks to be a very promising file but I do wonder what is this file supposed to download as? When I download it is downloading it as a 7z file that I cannot do anything with. Any help?

Thanks for the update. I noticed in v5 (and v4) the left and right scale linkage forces are both negative. Similar equivalence in Jerk Based Road Feel. Don't they need to be opposing directions? How does that work? Thanks. (Ps. stray parenthesis below)

"# Spindle Arm ----------------------------------------
(arm_angle 15.0))
(left_scale (linkage 1.00 -1.00))
(right_scale (linkage 1.00 -1.00))"

Hi!
I've bought a new Simucube 2 Sport,coming from TsPc Racer.
Original force feedback on PC2,is a mess with Simucube 2,so I've tried you file.
It's a huge improvement to the feel of the car,but when I drive over curbs,the effect is really exaggerated,it makes my wheel vibrate a lot.
I tried turning settings down/up,but they doesn't change the curbs effects.
Is there any setting I can tune?
Thanks a lot.

Hi!
I've bought a new Simucube 2 Sport,coming from TsPc Racer.
Original force feedback on PC2,is a mess with Simucube 2,so I've tried you file.
It's a huge improvement to the feel of the car,but when I drive over curbs,the effect is really exaggerated,it makes my wheel vibrate a lot.
I tried turning settings down/up,but they doesn't change the curbs effects.
Is there any setting I can tune?
Thanks a lot.
Try silver project or popsracer instead.... they are here on this website...some of the ffb mods act strange with some wheels

v5 is good FFB BUT a BIG BUT you do not want to go into the curb or the grass you might wreck your direct drive holy moly is there a way to turn down the effect? FX cannot go lower than zero.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 104 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 513 39.0%