Resource icon

MGP15 Ultimate 2015 Physics Mod 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello guys!!! Really apreciate your incredible work. The game is amazing now. I used to make 1.54 in Losail and always finish 1st with an advantage of 1 second in qualification. Now Marquez normaly runs in 53. Amazing. Is there any possibility of making the AI just a little bit slower? like 0.5 per lap?

I was playing with a XBOX 360 controller and i'm capable to press the brakes fully until the apex of the corner without locking the front tire. It should cost me a "low side" at minimum...

WOW! this really changes the game its like a new game, I was ready to give up on it because it was just not challenging enough but this mod is just pure awesomeness. THANK YOU !!! And please don't get discouraged because of some people trolling and complaining about trivial things and know that there are all kinds of people out there and it just isn't worth getting angry or wasting your time with them ;) And know that there are people like me who truly appreciate your hard work and this masterpiece of a mod and are eagerly waiting for an update. I am checking to see if there is an update like almost every day. The only issues worth mentioning is the front wheel breaking when coming in to a corner that you can use it 100% and not cause it to lock and fall but I believe that you will sort that out in the next update. Can't wait to get my hands on it :D

back in town after 2 months, will slowly but surely work on these track specific DATA packages we mentioned in the W.I.P. thread to further improve the mod.

For NOW
entry list until today
Moto2:
Leopard Racing
Danny Kent, Miguel Oliveira

Forward Racing
Lorenzo Baldassarri, Luca Marini

Dynavolt Intact GP
Sandro Cortese, Jonas Folger

Derendinger Interwetten
Tom Lüthi

Technomag Interwetten
Dominique Aegerter, Robin Mulhauser

SAG
Jesko Raffin, Luis Salom

Paginas Amarillas Pons
Alex Rins, Edgar Pons

Petronas Raceline
Hafizh Syahrin

Tascaracing Mistral 610
Alessandro Tonucci

Marc VDS Racing
Alex Márquez, Franco Morbidelli

Federal Oil Gresini
Sam Lowes

Speed-Up
Simone Corsi

QMMF
Julián Simón, Xavier Siméon

Tech3
Xavi Vierge, Isaac Vinales

JP Moto Malaysia
Ricard Cardus

Ajo Motorsport
Johann Zarco

AGR
Axel Pons, Marcel Schrötter

For NOW
entry list until today

Moto3

Idemitsu Honda Asia
Hiroki Ono, Khairul Pawi

Schedl GP Racing KTM
Philipp Öttl

Saxoprint RTG Peugeot
Alexis Masbou, ??

Leopard Racing KTM
Joan Mir, Fabio Quartararo, Andrea Locatelli

Estrella Galicia 0,0 Honda
Jorge Navarro, Aron Canet

Mapfre Aspar Mahindra
Jorge Martin, Francesco Bagnaia

RW Racing
Livio Loi

CIP Mahindra
Tatsuki Suzuki, Martin Vanhaeren?

Ongetta Rivacold Honda
Niccolò Antonelli, Jules Danilo

LaGlisse KTM
Lorenzo Dalla Porta, Maria Herrera

Sky VR46 KTM
Romano Fenati, Andrea Migno, Nicolò Bulega

Gresini Racing Honda
Enea Bastianini, ??

Red Bull Ajo KTM
Brad Binder, Bo Bendsneyder

Drive M7 SIC Honda
Jakub Kornfeil, Adam Norrodin

RBA KTM
Juanfran Guevara, Gabriel Rodrigo, Ana Carrasco?

Outox Mahindra
Karel Hanika, Darryn Binder

San Carlo Team Italia Mahindra
Stefano Manzi, Manuel Pagliani

For NOW
entry list until today
Motogp

Repsol Honda
Marc Márquez, Dani Pedrosa

LCR Honda
Cal Crutchlow

Marc VDS Honda
Tito Rabat, Jack Miller

Movistar Yamaha
Jorge Lorenzo, Valentino Rossi

Tech3 Yamaha
Pol Espargaró, Bradley Smith

Suzuki Ecstar
Maverick Viñales, Aleix Espargaró

Ducati Corse
Andrea Dovizioso, Andrea Iannone

Pramac Ducati
Danilo Petrucci, Scott Redding

Avintia Ducati
Héctor Barberá, Loris Baz

Aspar Ducati
Yonny Hernandez, Eugene Laverty?

Aprilia Racing Gresini
Alvaró Bautista, Stefan Bradl

Emotion Iodaracing
?

I DON'T EDIT IT BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW
BUT I HELP YOU:
CHANGE:

MOTOGP
HERNANDEZ ---SCOTT REDDING
MIKE DI MEGLIO----LORIS BAZ
HAYDEN-----HERNANDEZ
CWM LCR Honda ------MARC VDS TEAM (JACK MILLER REMAINS)
SCOTT REDDING-----TITO RABAT

MOTO2

SAM LOWES-----SIMONE CORSI
SIMEON-----SAM LOWES
KALLIO-----SIMEON
SIMONE CORSI----LUCA MARINI
SHAH-----WILAIROT
ALT----VAZQUEZ
TITO RABAT----MORBIDELLI
FOLGER----SCHROTTER
SCHROTTER----I.VINALES
ROSSI----TONUCCI
SALOM--EDGAR PONS
edgar pons (italtrans)----FOLGER
MORBIDELLI---PASINI
Thitipong Warokorn---SALOM

REMAINS OUT LEOPARD RACING:
change
JIR----leopard racing
JPMoto Malaysia---leopard racing
cardus----kent
krummenacher---oliveira

MOTO3
LOCATELLI-- FABIO DI GIANNANTONIO
KHAIRRUDIN---NORRODIN
QUARTARARO---ARON CANET
I.VINALES----GUEVARA
KENT----QUARTARARO
VAZQUEZ----JOAN MIR
ONO-----ANDREA LOCATELLI
HANIKA(KTM)---BULEGA(SKYVR46)
GARDNER--Martin Vanhaeren
FERRARI---VALTUINI
TONUCCI---KAREL HANIKA
OLIVEIRA----Bo Bendsneyder
HONDA TEAM ASIA:
GUEVARA---Khairul Idham Pawi
CARRASCO--ONO

Just a short info to remark, @rkh and me working on a big update. In terms of bike physics I've read nearly all the feedback and try to improve, especially braking, lean behaviour and the gear changes.
Otherwise we try to optimize the AI.
Stay updated! ;)

Just a short info to remark, @rkh and me working on a big update. In terms of bike physics I've read nearly all the feedback and try to improve, especially braking, lean behaviour and the gear changes.
Otherwise we try to optimize the AI.
Stay updated! ;)
I helped you so (read my last post), then you do not have to think about it, because I have already done it with passion.

Good Good always is Great see how we colaborate each other and try to made this game more feautifull and more realistic, (we need to work with Mile in Next motogp16) or the licensed from those guys is Over if I remenber Well ----Sorry Off Topic----
@JayS Thanks to you and rkh the game take another great way, of course all the other people who made updates they done very well , so THANKS GUYS!!! for info,updates, skin, livery, riders, AI, etc.....

Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, given that we are only a week away from the 2016 season, but several months from the 2016 MotoGP game, I will upload a little something later today :cool:

Now, this is not 100% a physics update per se (though it includes adjustments), it is however intended to reflect what we've learned in pre-season so far and will also featured track specific adjusted A.I. behavior to keep you challenged. Yes, nothing is final or official, but we know the universal ECU has already done and will continue do its job of leveling the playing field. Ducati will be strong, Suzuki is right up there, Honda is struggling though they will no doubt make a leap forward. Team ratings have been adjusted accordingly. This first update will focus on Qatar ONLY. As mentioned, I will release an update for almost each track to make the AI work as best as possible. Yes, that means repacking the DATA.MIX for almost every track, but it is the only way to somewhat accurately reflect track specific behavior. Next up, as players we always still look for a challenge, and while the times in Losail have slowed down (1:54.8 for Lorenzo) slowing them down like that in this mod would drop the challenge factor. I also have them closer together in terms of time gaps, also for the sake of challenge. I usually clock in around 1:54.5 to 1:54.8, so I can't have Lorenzo do low 1:55's in QP.

see here...Q 1
20160311121540_1.jpg

Q2
20160311121327_1.jpg

20160311121334_1.jpg

You will get several other minor tweaks in this mod such as updated profile pics for all MotoGP riders, some Moto2 riders and some Moto3 riders. Furthermore, I have adjusted some of the team names such as PlatinumBay RealEstate and Peugeot Motorcycles and got rid of some riders who will no longer participate in 2016 for Moto2 and Moto3 though not all.
2016-03-07_00001.jpg

2016-03-07_00002.jpg

2016-03-07_00016.jpg

2016-03-07_00013.jpg

2016-03-07_00004.jpg

Lastly, I'd like to bring up arguably the most important aspect of this mod. The physics behavior of the "User Bikes" themselves. We truly wanted to implement so many of your suggestions, but life got in the way, I was out of town for 2 months and will leave again in early April. While we developed further versions, we never got around to truly finishing them. We have a version where the seamless gear shift is modeled quite accurately, but it isn't final.
Anyways, I wanted to illustrate how it is 100% possible to "master" this mod, avoid issues with shifting, etc. Below is the first video, which shows 2 laps with a heavily tweaked QP setup (you NEED to work on your setups more than ever) and I really did not push like crazy at all. I usually clock in around 1:54.5 to 1:54.8 and here in the video you will see low 1:55's, so I am taking it easy.
We have also gotten tons of positive feedback, further underlining how realistic the bikes behave and the way it looks in replay. In real life, DO NOT FORGET, the bikes will now be harder to ride due to the ECU and tyre adjustments. Engine braking and traction control have nowhere near been mastered with this new software and it shows.

Now take a moment and look at the realistic bike behavior in the video - if you have struggled with this mod - it is your lack if skill :laugh: :roflmao: :rolleyes:

Watch in HD!!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%