AMS2 Ultima GTR @ Jacarepaguá - Sunday 2 January 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
@Peter Kasbergen Thanks again for setting this up. I probably won't make next week unless it's a car/track combo I already am familiar with because I'm doing a 2.4h of Daytona on Saturday and I really need to prep for that. As you could see this week, I'm not quite at the place where I can just jump into a new car/track combo and do well. But, if nothing else, I want to help keep filling out the numbers.

Sorry guys, I got the time wrong. CET not UTC.
Yeah, I did the same! Fortunately, I fired up early because I need my VR headset to warmup so I just made it in time to race...

Thanks for organising @Peter Kasbergen ! I started to have a good race, but without a bit of prep I hadn't quite got into the rhythm and span at T1 after a few laps which meant it was a bit lonely after then, but still good fun as the cars are a blast to drive. Apologies for not joining the voice chat - everything was a bit rushed and I only just got crew chief fired up in time for the start

First of all: Thanks everyone for being there! As this was the first of the new AMS2 Sunday Racing Club races, I guess we all needed to "warm up" a bit. :) I was lucky I had Andrew to guide me along for the first part of the race so I could get into the rhythm. We had a nice race and even swapped positions a couple of times. Glad to have been able to keep him honest! ;)

What do you think if we start 1 hour later next week? Would that work better for you guys, especially in the UK?

Anyway, keep an eye out for next week's car & track combo, which will be announced very soon!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%