Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

found the problem. I have the game set to force left cockpit/arms off. The Ultima defaults to cockpit right and it doesn't like the force option and throws up the error when joining the server. I set the Ultima configuration to cockpit left and the mismatch is gone.

I think a had a similar mismatch before with another car, at least I know how to fix it.

Sorry for bailing on the 2nd race. Was too tired to do another 30 min in those cars. Was getting too oversteery at the end and kept loosing the back end.... Guess that is why ppl are paid big bux to have a setup that will keep the car on track for the entire race!

Weird thing is when I went and looked at the penalties for r1. Nearly all of you got a drive thru penalty AL t the same time (I didn't get one). I'm guessing it happened when that blue flag message popped up, and why Alex had to serve twice (one for the pit speed and one for the blue flag?)

Did any of you get the warning flag for stop/go drive thru? It added time to you all cus the penalty wasn't served... Prolly should file a bug reot to Reiza.

Can't see any added time to my race 1, my last lap was a 3min 45s though, but running out of fuel and getting pushed over the line may have had something to do with that :O_o::roflmao:

I did see the blue flag and drive through penalty messages in the race with no specific driver mentioned, so may be a bug there Fred.

Great car this Ultima, must do it again sometime ;)

Awesome car, it is good to be faster than Tony for once :D

Once I managed to tweak the setup a bit to settle it down and get it to take its set through the corners and on exit it was awesome to drive! The tyres still get crazy hot though, and you really need to just manage the throttle on exit when they get old.

looked at the server log and I got a penalty also (even though doesn't show up in my personal log file). Something didn't make sense though cuz it subtracted a lap from me, cuz "there was a lapped car within 25s" when I finished.....but Sean, although crossed the line after me, but cuz there wasn't a lapped car within 25s (?) didn't get a lap taken away ended up finishing ahead of me......

weird.

Awesome car, it is good to be faster than Tony for once :D

Once I managed to tweak the setup a bit to settle it down and get it to take its set through the corners and on exit it was awesome to drive! The tyres still get crazy hot though, and you really need to just manage the throttle on exit when they get old.
Cars are ****, never doing them again! :roflmao::roflmao:

AMS Copa Marcas.jpg

Welcome to the Aussie RD racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow to check your community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Club Racing Rules: Click Here
TeamSpeak and Club Racing Password: Click Here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
>> Updated Incident Reporting Method <<

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU #1
Cars: Copa Petrobras de Marcas
Track: Velopark 2010
Sunday: 5/1/20

Practice: 20:00 AEDT (09:00 GMT) - 30 minutes
Qualifying: 20:30 AEDT (09:30 GMT) - 20 minutes
Warmup 1: 20:50 AEDST (09:50 GMT) - 5 minutes
Race 1: 20:55 AEDT (09:55 GMT) - 25 minutes
Warmup 2: 21:20 AEDT (10:20 GMT) - 5 minutes
Race 2: 21:25 AEDT approx.(10:25 GMT) - 25 minutes

Entry List