UK Pub Pooch Competition : Bailey Needs your help!

OK so this is a blatant misuse of the sim community, but Bram said it was OK so what the heck.... :p

After going through a bit of a rough patch recently, the missus decided to get a dog. I wasn't too keen at first, however the damn mutt is growing on me and it's given us a great excuse to take him out and about for 'socialization' purposes. Say hello to Bailey, our 4 month old Jack Russel. A bit of a hooligan but a real character.

We entered him into a UK pub-pooch competition as a bit of a joke. We were blown away to find yesterday he's been shortlisted into the top ten, and the winner is decided by votes from friends/family. This is where we need you.

We don't have a lot of family and neither of us are big into social media so the number of people I can reach out to on a personal level is quite limited. Certainly a drop in the ocean compared to your average millennial/GenZ. The sim community is really the only place I could think of that might help get a few votes. I was wondering if any of you guys who know me and/or have enjoyed any of my content could throw a vote our way. It's a UK based competition so I'm not sure the site will work internationally. Sadly voting does involve leaving name/address/DOB/email which isn't for everyone but providing the email is valid you could lie about the other stuff and there's a marketing opt out.

4.jpg

5.jpg

Win or lose, It would mean a lot to us (particularly the missus) and I'd be very grateful. The winning dog gets a pet shop voucher and free treats for life at the pub. Mum and dad get a few beers out of it too. (sadly not free for life!).

Once again, our four legged friend is called Bailey and he's number 2 in the voting page here:
https://www.classicinns.co.uk/competition/perfect-pub-pooch

Voting closes on the 8th September
Bailey says thank you!

Darren

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back