Sell (UK) Mirco RS7 Racing seat

Black_rat

Premium
SOLD

Mirco RS7 Racing seat

Bought in January 2019, comes with side mounts and seat runners, sadly whilst fitting the seat runners it topples over and hit my rig causing a small dent, its superficial, may struggle with FIA scrutineering (its FIA Approved seat) but you can't even see it when its on the rig.

Its very snug and advertised for maximum recommended driver dimensions: 95 kg / 190 cm tall , got to say it just wraps itself around you, I had it fitted to a motion rig and the bumps hurt my fragile back, so put some foam in the base, easily removed or added.

Only selling because I bought a GS-5 in the Black Friday sales otherwise I would still be using it.

Now the crunch bit - its collection only, I am in Central Berkshire near Reading, happy to meet up a reasonable distance if it helps. These are going for around £388 plus shipping plus side mount plus runners, so well over £400, but mine has the white piping limited edition, which obviously makes you a lot quicker.

Last edited:
Yes, I think the collection part is the problem, and sizing.

Manufacturers web site states "Size Guide: maximum recommended driver dimensions: 95 kg / 190 cm tall "

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%