Sell UK) Fanatec replacement 50kg load cells for Clubsport pedals CSP v1 & v2 (NOT v3)

I bought a few of these as spares for my Clubsport pedals but they are now surplus to requirements.
They do not come with a plug on the end but you just cut your old non-functioning load cell off (leaving plenty of cable) and splice the wires from this new load cell onto the old ones. You don't even need to solder the wires - simply twisting them together and wrapping them in insulation tape works fine. I've been using this method with no issues for years. They work with CSP v1 & v2, but NOT v3 pedals. Fanatec want over €37 to send you one of these with the plug on the end, so you can save yourself a wedge of cash for the sake of a few minutes work.

I'll sell these for £5 each including delivery in a padded jiffy bag with full printed instructions and colour coding provided. Payment would be by PayPal friends & family to avoid unnecessary charges. These are brand new and unused.

iJ6yvB9.jpg
Just found another one of these in case anyone wants one. I think it's actually the one in the photo above. Separated from the flock for photographing and never returned. Lazy sheepdog!

Please: no PM requests to send this abroad followed by complaints about it costing more. I'm not a post office. This listing is for UK ONLY for very good reasons. Jiffy bag, stamp, post box, done. Simple. Please respect that. Thanks!
:)

Be careful buying on eBay. I wasted 5 quid plus postage buying some and they were the wrong size for my CSR Elite pedals.
But now at least I have spares for my bathroom scales... :roflmao:

Yeh I guess it's possible but the dImensions are in the ebay listing, 34mm x 34mm so you can check. The ones I got off eBay to use in a G27 load cell pedal mod look identical to the ones the OP had though, other than wiring colour.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back