Sell UK) Fanatec replacement 50kg load cells for Clubsport pedals CSP v1 & v2 (NOT v3)

I bought a few of these as spares for my Clubsport pedals but they are now surplus to requirements.
They do not come with a plug on the end but you just cut your old non-functioning load cell off (leaving plenty of cable) and splice the wires from this new load cell onto the old ones. You don't even need to solder the wires - simply twisting them together and wrapping them in insulation tape works fine. I've been using this method with no issues for years. They work with CSP v1 & v2, but NOT v3 pedals. Fanatec want over €37 to send you one of these with the plug on the end, so you can save yourself a wedge of cash for the sake of a few minutes work.

I'll sell these for £5 each including delivery in a padded jiffy bag with full printed instructions and colour coding provided. Payment would be by PayPal friends & family to avoid unnecessary charges. These are brand new and unused.

iJ6yvB9.jpg

Next person to order one of these also gets a *FREE* Fanatec load cell with the proper leads and plugs attached that I just found in a drawer. The only caveat is that... I don't know if it's working or not as I have now have no method of testing it. It might be one of my old broken ones (which I perhaps kept to harvest the lead and plug at some point... maybe?) or it might be a brand new one that I mislaid.
Best case: you get TWO working load cells, one an official one, for a fiver delivered.
Worst case: you get the working load cell you bought plus a spare lead and plug.

IT'S WIN-WIN, PEOPLE!!1!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years