Sell (UK) Fanatec CSR-Elite wheelbase FFB motor block, brand new, unused

************* S O L D *****************

FFB motor block for Fanatec CSR-Elite (CSR-E) wheelbase.
Bought directly from Fanatec, never used.
Will be sent in the original box and protective foam packaging.
£25 + postage (est £5) by PayPal F&F gift.

mblock.jpg
mblock2.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, sorry to jump on this as well, any chance this is still available?
My FFB just burnt out after almost 8 great years of service and i've been searching all over for replacement motors.
Cheers.

Hey, sorry to jump on this as well, any chance this is still available?
My FFB just burnt out after almost 8 great years of service and i've been searching all over for replacement motors.
Cheers.
Same here with my motors, died last week. I found the motors on ebay cheaper than the actual block was.
They are Mabuchi RS555PH motors, or you can search for QK1-1500 as these are also a direct replacement apparently.
I've got some QK1-1500s that I bought a while back, going to replace and see if it's ok. Will report back

OK, sorry for the delay folks. Finally got my ass up into the loft and have brought down the Fanatec CSR Elite FFB motors (£25) and the circuit board (£30), both brand new unused. Message me if you're interested. Ideally UK. Postage at cost.

Just to update on finally checking my Fanatec motors vs the QK-1500 from canon printers.
I'm sure this can be sorted, but the motors from the canon printers would require modification on the shaft as they are rounded and not flat for the pinion gear to be fitted properly with the Allen screw.

OK, sorry for the delay folks. Finally got my ass up into the loft and have brought down the Fanatec CSR Elite FFB motors (£25) and the circuit board (£30), both brand new unused. Message me if you're interested. Ideally UK. Postage at cost.
Apologies for the late late reply, but yes still very much interested!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 99 14.0%