Sell (UK) Fanatec Clubsport USB Adapter

**** ALL NOW SOLD ****

I collected a couple of these in anticipation of going the OSW route, but they are now surplus to requirements.
They normally cost €25 + €17 shipping = €42 (plus currency conversion) from Fanatec.
I'll sell them for £20 each including shipping. PayPal F&F Gift payment to avoid fees.

Have one, have both, have neither. The choice is yours! :p

Stock photo:

CSS-USB-Adapter-big-1000x666-1000x666.png

Fanatec product page:
https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/sim-racing-hardware-accessories/clubsport-usb-adapter-eu.html

ClubSport USB Adapter
Model: CS USB
Series: ClubSport

PC
Full compatibility
Connect your Fanatec devices via USB to your PC to make it compatible to almost any modern racing simulation.

CSS-USB-Adapter-S1.png

ClubSport Shifter
Use Fanatec peripherals like your ClubSport Shifter (CSS or CSS SQ) with your Logitech G27 or Thrustmaster T500RS or any other wheel on PC.

CSS-USB-Adapter-S2.png

ClubSport Handbrake
The ClubSport Handbrake requires connection to a Fanatec product with dedicated handbrake port by default. With this adapter you can use it as standalone device on PC.

CSS-USB-Adapter-02.png

Features
  • Use your ClubSport Shifter with any racing wheel on PC (supports sequential and h-pattern mode)
  • Operate the ClubSport Handbrake without another Fanatec product with handbrake port
  • add USB functionality to analog Fanatec Pedals
  • Upgradable firmware
  • Enables 7th gear on all wheels (not only if connected to CSW)

Compatibility

Controllers:

• ClubSport Shifter
  • ClubSport Shifter SQ
  • ClubSport Handbrake
  • CSL Elite Pedals (analog pedals without CSL Elite Pedals Loadcell Kit)
Games:
  • Most PC racing games which support multiple input devices.
  • Example: Assetto Corsa,iRacing, rFactor2, Project CARS and many more!

Special Notes
  • If operated with the ClubSport Handbrake or analog pedals, the device needs to be updated with a different firmware. Therefore, please enter the driver menu, navigate to the update tab, click on "Update USB Adapter Firmware", select your mode and hit "start update".
  • To calibrate the shifter you need to run the calibration program in the driver on PC
  • Don't eat yellow snow (just checking to see if anyone has read this far)

Packaging Details
  • Size (L x W x H) : 22.00cm x 15.50cm x 2.00cm
  • Weight: 0.10kg
  • Volume weight: 0.14kg

What's included
  • USB Adapter
  • My eternal thanks

Last edited:
I looked for ages to find one of these before ultimately succumbing to ordering from Fanatec. Why you live far away.......... :)

Also, good idea on the gift thing on Paypal. Must try to get people to use that somehow although I'm sure eBay will have a sook about it.

One sold to robt100. Thanks Rob, posted. :)
I found another one I'd totally forgotten about last night, so there is still one available if anyone wants it.
No, I'm not 3D printing these..! :p

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back