Sell (UK) Fanatec Clubsport Shifter Table Clamp, boxed, excellent condition

**** SOLD ****

Excellent condition.

These cost €39.95 + €17.12 standard delivery (or €31.87 express delivery, if you're crazy) from Fanatec = €57.07 (or €71.82 for crazy people), which equates to around £50 (£63 crazy).

I'll sell this for £30 including delivery to UK mainland, saving you £20 (or saving £33 if you are crazy).

It'll be bubble-wrapped to within an inch of its life, boxed in it's original outer box (with an additional outer carton for protection) and dispatched quickly.
No haggling please, I've priced this to sell and think the savings are fair enough.
Payment would be by fee-free PayPal Friends and Family Gift please.

Fanatec product page https://www.fanatec.com/eu-en/wheel-stands-table-clamps/clubsport-shifter-table-clamp-eu.html

• Clamping system allows for endless height adjustments when connected to the ClubSport Shifter’s T-slot rails
  • CSS and CSS SQ can be mounted on either side, right or left and can even be screwed onto the top of the table clamp
  • Rock solid table mount with two metal screws
  • Metal design
  • Maximum size of the table board/desktop that the table clamp is able to lock is 7,7 cm

Some photos:

It goes without saying (but I have to say it in this world we live in), only the clamp is included. My floor, my walls, the table, the wheel stand, the steering wheel, the pedals... everything else in the images is NOT included. :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years