Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

"A pure... lie?" Thant's a bit harsh and unwarranted. I have both on my hard drive right now. I have done back to back comparisons within the last two days. And, I prefer the HV version, as it is modded on my computer, over the GP Team version. Cockpits ARE better (more detailed) and I prefer the sounds. There are different sounds for all teams. So what if those sounds are from F1C? A job well done is a job well done. What you quoted does not apply to a comparison of the two mods. It is my objective assessment of one mod. So, it in NO way contradicts my statements here. It is all a moot point however, as the HV version does not convert. I'm not misleading anybody. I was simply giving my opinion of a comparison between the two mods. I apologize if my assessment upsets you or runs counter to your "final word". Now, why would I post links to updates for a mod for a different game that can't be converted. Seems to me, that would be confusing to all the good people you are trying to protect from me. And, I'm sure you of all people are aware that those updates are available from TrippTeam.

I drove this mod in today's club race and quit enjoyed it :)
The only issue I had was with the ffb I found no matter what degree I set it to 360-540 or increased ffb there was a lot of play with min ffb between 10 & 2.
Edit:
Whats the recommended wheel rotation and ffb ?
Iam using a thrustmaster tx with gte rim

Cheers
Did you sync the mod? You may need to find the realfeal from the mod and copy it back into your game.

Ive been running this UI for a while now. I love it. Thanks for adding the wheel rotations. I have a quick question. I have quite a few mods installed and the UI starts to get really low fps when viewing the cars. anyway to boost the performance of the UI?

Angelq117 submitted a new resource:

RLSA F1 1991 Car - RLSA F1 1991 Car

Used the Williams as a base model from the 1991 F1 mod made for rfactor. Not taking any credit for the car itself... but hope you guys like what I did with it.

Features:
Custom Paint Job
The Stig as Driver
HD gloves and suit (Not mine either)
Few little ad dons like revised nose and roll hoop antennas.
Rev Limiter light
New Dash and Cam file.
HD Mirror (Also not mine)

Things I'd like to add:
Better Sparks
Better Sound
Arms and Hands that move when changing gears would be nice

Enjoy

Read more about this resource...

Pleasure. Best solution I can think of is creating a separate rfm file for each mod. So that you don't see all the cars, but merely the ones selected. At this stage GSC usually throws all custom mods together in the Reiza5.rfm if I am not mistaken.

Will get back to you on that one. Maybe I can try and develop an easy rfm creator or something using Delphi.

Pleasure. Best solution I can think of is creating a separate rfm file for each mod. So that you don't see all the cars, but merely the ones selected. At this stage GSC usually throws all custom mods together in the Reiza5.rfm if I am not mistaken.

Will get back to you on that one. Maybe I can try and develop an easy rfm creator or something using Delphi.
Yah when i go into the separate rfms its fine. It just when i have it showing all cars that it runs slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%