Resource icon

Misc UIData 1.0

Angelq117 submitted a new resource:

UIData - aysberg's HD Hud for rFactor (GSCE modified)

Simply unrar - then copy the content to your main game folder.

Make sure you have a backup of any previous files.
Original User Interface was created by aysberg and this version only has 2 new options which I added specifically for GSCE.

Number of Qualifying sessions (Tested with version 1.20)
Steering Wheel Range (Found under Rates section) 180 - 900 degrees for wheels that support it.

Enjoy
:thumbsup:

Read more about this resource...

Greg Latty

Premium
Ive been running this UI for a while now. I love it. Thanks for adding the wheel rotations. I have a quick question. I have quite a few mods installed and the UI starts to get really low fps when viewing the cars. anyway to boost the performance of the UI?

Pleasure. Best solution I can think of is creating a separate rfm file for each mod. So that you don't see all the cars, but merely the ones selected. At this stage GSC usually throws all custom mods together in the Reiza5.rfm if I am not mistaken.

Will get back to you on that one. Maybe I can try and develop an easy rfm creator or something using Delphi.

Greg Latty

Premium
Pleasure. Best solution I can think of is creating a separate rfm file for each mod. So that you don't see all the cars, but merely the ones selected. At this stage GSC usually throws all custom mods together in the Reiza5.rfm if I am not mistaken.

Will get back to you on that one. Maybe I can try and develop an easy rfm creator or something using Delphi.
Yah when i go into the separate rfms its fine. It just when i have it showing all cars that it runs slow.

Basically it's a clean, tabbed interface which is easier to navigate.

GSCTRackscreen04_zpsbed8aadb.jpg

GSCTRackscreen03_zps8232c18a.jpg

GSCTRackscreen02_zpsdba35799.jpg

Last edited:
hello. great interface !! but on the set you can add the regulation sized rear brake disc? which is only regulates the front and is necessary to regulate the two discs.

thanks and regards

I have 2 intallations, one on Steam a another non-Steam. The non-Steam version (lite made by me) is for testing mods and today is crashing. I don't now why.:(

Greg Latty

Premium
I have a vanilla non steam with no mods and that one works fine. Its my modded version that crashes. When I get home from work I'll test my mod folder with the default ui and see if I get the same results

Greg Latty

Premium
Ok I figured out my issue. It was the spotter addon I installed. I guess it isnt compatible with the latest update. Not sure if this is the same issue for you guess but i figured Id share.