UFO Discussion

Omer Said

Weresloth
Premium
ufo-05.jpg

So let's discuss about it . Do you believe that U.F.O s are real or not ?

My father told me something about it long ago. He said " UFOs are the people who are using time machines in future. They sometimes come to our time. etc. "

I think this is not right. I don'T think we can make time machines. It would break up everything. Imagine that someone travels back into WW 1 and changes the fate of the war. No..

My opinion about UFOs is they are ( And also i heard it some other people ) living on this earth. But they are in a different dimension. So sometimes they come to our dimension . Sounds like a little fantasy but perhaps :)...

But also UFOs maybe some nations highly developed aircrafts too :)

So what do you think ?

LOL Omer,another good thread :D ,i've vote not sure,if they are(and only if) i don't think they're living on this earth , i don't really believe in many dimensions,i'm sure we're not the only one living on the universe, it's impossible that only this earth have people how lives on, but when i'll see an UFO, i'll believe in it , not before, that's why i'm not sure :)

UFOs are real.

But only in the sense that sometimes there is something in the sky that can't be identified properly. I don't think that they are saucers being flown by the little grey/green/whatever fellers with the huge eyes. More likely it's a spy plane/weather balloon/satellite falling out of orbit etc. And we just can't always work out what it is.

Sorry for being all rational and prosaic and that.

My little brother reckons UFOs and aliens are real, but I voted not sure. They could be real, but then they might not be. Until I see some tangible proof that they are real or not, I am not making a decision. So... option 3 for me. :)

• Andrew Evans

arf! finding it hard to write a response that doesn't sound scathing.... so i'll sum up with:

belief in ufos = just lol

No - I don't believe in the Alien theory. Why, if you have the technology to travel time and space, just observe and make no contact with the population of the planet? All hocus pocus I reckon, and of course an opportunity to make a few quid :wink2:

Why, if you have the technology to travel time and space, just observe and make no contact with the population of the planet?

Perhaps they fear from us . Or they can't see us ? You know there are microps everywhere but we can't see them.

UFOs are real.

But only in the sense that sometimes there is something in the sky that can't be identified properly. I don't think that they are saucers being flown by the little grey/green/whatever fellers with the huge eyes. More likely it's a spy plane/weather balloon/satellite falling out of orbit etc. And we just can't always work out what it is.

Sorry for being all rational and prosaic and that.

Even i think aliens exist. I also agree with this idea too. Perhaps U.S.A, Japan, UK or some other country is trying out some kind of new invention. Or they do this in purpose to scare people ?!

My father told me something about it long ago. He said " UFOs are the people who are using time machines in future. They sometimes come to our time. etc. "

I think this is not right. I don'T think we can make time machines. It would break up everything. Imagine that someone travels back into WW 1 and changes the fate of the war. No..

The time machine would actually allow you to travel back in time to the point it was first made.. My english is not so good but i try to explain it: If you try to go any further than the time the machine was created, then the machine doesn't exist yet and you would have no vessel to travel by. For a long time fan of SF-genre this theory is by far the best i've seen.
Stephen Hawking said this:""This would explain why we haven't been over run by tourists from the future.":dance2:

So in m opinion, while i obviously do believe in UFOs in some sense, the proof is in the aliens i've seen on a track, they most certainly are not be people from the future. Aliens from the future?? Hiihaa, give me a tin hat..

Why should we have to be so "closed mind"?
Don't we exist? Why in a no ending universe, we should be the only ones?
Ofcourse i believe, there are probably more living beings out there.

Don't you saw Star Wars? Galactica? Space 1999? Star Trek? Well???:skywalker:

Now serious, i do and doesn't matter if they are more or less advanced
than us.

Well, considering their's millions of other galaxy's with millions of other planets most we don't know of and our closet galaxy is 179,000 light-years away (is one around 80,000 light-years away though ) It would be silly to not think there's other forms of life out there.

• Andrew Evans

i don't doubt there's other life in the universe.... we just haven't bumped into it yet....

I found a video :

i think videos are not fake or edited. But they maybe some other things than UFOs.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYRyuL4Z5I[/ame]

let me try to explain my view with my bad english not sure if i be able to make a point on this

lets have a look at our universe its hughe with a not countable number of sun's
now lets say only 50% of them have a planetary system and only 2% of this Sun's are of the type our Sun is,
its quite possible we are not allone, no its quite sure we are not allone.but now will we ever be able to reach them
or will they be able to reach us clearly noooo. now you maybe ask why, cuz of E=M*C2

This sayes you cant accelerate anything with a wight to lightspeed or faster like 2x or 4x lightspeed
this rule applys to the whole universe and every thing in it. so aliens will have the same problem
if you now have a look at the distances betwine the suns, its even impossible to reach the sun next to us not to talk
a sun millions of lightyears away

now we can come to UFO's :) are they real ?? yea i am pretty sure they are real but i am sure too they are not from
outa space, they are to 100% from oure mother earth. mostlikely military experimental aircrafts

Nope they dont exist, where do they get the metal? :)
Where did we get the metal?

If they do exist, I don't care.

they are to 100% from oure mother earth. mostlikely military experimental aircrafts
The US Govt. test various strange types of aircraft (forget the names) which do not technically exist. That's why UFO sightings are 9/10 to be in the dessert, where the bases keeping these planes are.

As for the video, they look like flares :p But what the sattelites are seeing, I dunno. Meteorites?

Is Nick Deeley an alien? :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing