UFLT - Laptime / Telemetry logging tool

Hi,

Since I was missing a tool where I can compare my laptimes, see my progression and analyze telemetry data I developed a tool that is capable of handling all this stuff.

The tool is currently in heavy development and I think now is the right moment to get some users into it.

At the current stage laptimes and sector times are recorded. Telemetry is in the making, but this is a separate topic because of data amounts etc.
What you need to do:
  • Download and launch the client from here
  • Launch RR and do your laps.
  • Find your recorded laps there: www.010102.de

For those who are interested the stack:
- Spring Boot Backend
- Cassandra DB
- Elasticsearch

Looking forwards to your comments and ideas.

Alex

1573454890610.png

1573454937801.png

1573454907715.png

There is only 1 person who know the algoritms behind this - and because he didnt get any help inside the iRacing forum when he wanted it he from then on refused to make the code public.
He only from time to time accepted to calculate the grip values of some telemetry files PMed from some of iRacings pro drivers.:)

Actually its not a secret. Here are some calculations:

.csv export is in the making. It will be a part of the "pro" package.
The formula editor will be availiable soon as well, here is a first glimpse. It can be used to create such calculations as the grip or something similar. In the example below it´s a rather simple formula where the pressure difference between intake and discharge side is calculated.

1574543728854.png

Last edited:
Actually its not a secret. Here are some calculations:
Until now I have taken your questions rather serious - and have given you reasonable serious answers.
But this time your answer that calculation of grip (in racing simulations) is no secret - and you furthermore post a completely irrelevant link to some (again completely irrelevant) discussion where a bunch of engineering guys make fun with a guy who ask about how to calculate grip for a 13 ton "thing" pulling another "thing" with a force of 200 N.

Absolutely nothing in this link can be used to calculate grip in ANY racing sim - and by suggesting this you only does reveal your knowledge conserning both definition and calculation of grip in such a sim.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: If calculation of grip in a racing sim was/is no secret why has nobody exept one person being able to do it? :whistling:

The mathematics behind lateral friction are not a secret. It doesnt matter if we are talking about a sim or a real world application.

Happy new year!

Laps are organized in sessions now. Each session has additional infos (weather, humidity if avaliable), number of laps and fastest lap in session.

Clicking on "details" brings up session lap overview with telemetry etc

Attachments

• sessions.jpg
    sessions.jpg
    264.3 KB · Views: 125

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline