UDP Forwarding

Good Afternoon, Just a quick question, I have searched this but the only answers I can find seem to point to playing the game on a PC. I play F12020 on PS4 and use simhub on my PC. Is there anyway of forwarding the Telemetry feed to another device also. The UDP forwarding steps I have found seem to indicate the steps whilst playing the game on a PC?

Any Ideas are most welcome....

Thanks Guys.

I have figured it out now. My UDP Telemetry settings(PS4) send the Telemetry to my PC where I use SImhub and the ace Engineer dashboard, I also wanted to use a smaller screen in front of my eyeline (Mobile Phone / Tablet) to show my HUD i.e. Rev/Gears/Laptime etc. But couldnt figure out how to do this. However, in SimHub when you click on the second dashboard you want in this case the F1 2020 Dashboard there is a launch option to send to a tablet / Mobile Phone. You open up a web browser on the device and place in the web address that simhub gives you. Works a treat. This is all in Prep for my new screens and Seat coming to start to build my rig. See images.....

Pic1.jpg
Pic2.jpg
Pic3.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah,

Rings a bell now. There are small dash like creations in SimHub. I tested it once to my phone.

Don't forget to look where you are going with all that info.!

Haha, yes, the Engineer Screen is hardly used tbh, just good for looking at the leaderboard more than anything, but the F1 dash is the most used. Once my rig is set up, the screens will be better placed for ease. Currently it is quite difficult to see Race Engineer screen without taking your eye off the main screen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice setup! I have a similar config but I have mounted a 4.3" nextion display on my fanatec wheel. I like the looks of the race engineer app. Perhaps I will also try that on a secondary monitor.

Upvote 0
Nice setup! I have a similar config but I have mounted a 4.3" nextion display on my fanatec wheel. I like the looks of the race engineer app. Perhaps I will also try that on a secondary monitor.

The tablet will be being changed for a phone and a mount will be purchased for my wheel. The Race Engineer screen is a download from here for SimHub. There is a few little rweeks required to get your name in the lists etc, but they are all explained.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is my current setup. I actually just finished designing and printing the nextion mount 2 days ago. I am really happy with the end product.

Attachments

• Nextion4.3_mount.jpg
    Nextion4.3_mount.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Nextion4.3_race.jpg
    Nextion4.3_race.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No