Ferrari Livery 4k
Includes 4k EXT livery + PSD Templates
Pirelli tire mod + PSD Templates
New Grip Textures
preview.jpg

ca55c5529751fcba8146271d21abce59.jpg

Installation Path
\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ucm_2016\skins

Please feel free to modify and edit the content and distribute it as you see fit , PSD templates provided .​

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Two
Just to let you know there's a shadow of the logos 'baked' into the AO map - seems to be the alpha channel. Not sure if this is intentional? Not sure how to fix it but I'll use Gary's template he's put up :)
39824084842_ca5d3f6977_c.jpg

Content manager preview with layers panel showing I only have 2 enabled.

Just to let you know there's a shadow of the logos 'baked' into the AO map - seems to be the alpha channel. Not sure if this is intentional? Not sure how to fix it but I'll use Gary's template he's put up :)
39824084842_ca5d3f6977_c.jpg

Content manager preview with layers panel showing I only have 2 enabled.
Hi its not a problem with the AO maps you can see here ,
c323933c5baa0456bac5c08807e6ea35.png

there is a black and white alpha layer that gives different effects ingame , CM will be showing the alpha channel not the AO maps :)

I was just about to say I found it now it's in the alpha channel - initially thought that each layer had it's own set of channels but I can see now it's global. Lesson learned! Still don't quite understand how that works though, but I copied the alpha channel in from Gary's template and it's fixed it. Presumably you mask off areas that you want non-reflective?

I was just about to say I found it now it's in the alpha channel - initially thought that each layer had it's own set of channels but I can see now it's global. Lesson learned! Still don't quite understand how that works though, but I copied the alpha channel in from Gary's template and it's fixed it. Presumably you mask off areas that you want non-reflective?
works multiple ways , its a long story ,
you have a "metal_detail" stored within the same chassis shader ,
if the alpha channel is all white in the main chassis diffuse in this case the EXT ,
0% of the "metal_detail" will be shown ,
if the alpha channel is 100% black it will show 100% of the metal detail texture ,
good for making color maps / scratches / details ect ect ,
also works as a specular map and a transparency map depending on the settings / shader you apply to a certain object within the sdk environment :)
please feel free to download the RSS2 Templates there is a PDF Manual explaining about what I just said with some pictures :)
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-rss2-v8-2d-3d-templates.16029/
I would have made more , it was the plan but do not think anyone read it so never bothered again :D

works multiple ways , its a long story ,
you have a "metal_detail" stored within the same chassis shader ,
if the alpha channel is all white in the main chassis diffuse in this case the EXT ,
0% of the "metal_detail" will be shown ,
if the alpha channel is 100% black it will show 100% of the metal detail texture ,
good for making color maps / scratches / details ect ect ,
also works as a specular map and a transparency map depending on the settings / shader you apply to a certain object within the sdk environment :)
please feel free to download the RSS2 Templates there is a PDF Manual explaining about what I just said with some pictures :)
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-rss2-v8-2d-3d-templates.16029/
I would have made more , it was the plan but do not think anyone read it so never bothered again :D
Thanks I will go and have a read and experiment... :):thumbsup:

Couldn't resist.... :roflmao::roflmao:
39828843222_532803aa5a_o.jpg
Looks amazing man good stuff ,
please feel free to update the ferrari one with the number 7 I only made number 5 and release it as a pack of liveries , leave credits if thats your thing :D
lets make a mini championship from it , soon there be all the season :geek:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years