Ušće Beograd

Tracks Ušće Beograd 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lemax submitted a new resource:

Ušće Beograd - The "Monaco" of Yugoslavia; Circuit from Serbia; FIA CEZ 2019 circuit;

Ušće Belgrade
View attachment 296569
This legendary race, held on the streets of Belgrade since late 1960s, in the park on the confluence of two mighty rivers, has always been a high point in the calendar for it's prestige.. The "Monaco" of Yugoslavia. The track is tight and features high curbs and fast corners..
View attachment 296566
The...

Read more about this resource...

lig3.jpg lig2.jpg lig1.jpg lig.jpg
Already started working on the update with brighter track ambient light.
Also, I will make an alternative road mesh with less bumps, so you can use it if you find the original one too bumpy.
This AC track is based on early 00s Usce circuit which had very rough, uneven asphalt,
nowadays it has a completely new asphalt layer, and it is quite dark.

Last edited:
Yes (and No), the Yugo project started as a mod for rF1, and the main goal was, beside physics, to make it with low number of polygons as much as possible. But, for todays standards, it is just too low-poly to look good in modern game engines.
I have rebuilt the interior, now have to make new exterior...with rounder boxy design :laugh:

if you race faster race cars they crash on the 3rd corner, it would need some ai hints
I will check it;)

By "fast race cars" I mean 911 gt3 cup, for example. maybe it's a bit bumpy for the AI. Also on the esses after the 3rd corner sometimes they crash. I did a new boundaries file set but still, it should be ai hints related imo

I noticed that the reflection on the large office building is not correct. It looks like the trees and surroundings are moving on it. Is there someway for you to change the settings or remove the reflection. I find it distracting and unrealistic.

I agree with you, i have used some (copy-paste) generic AC material settings for glass windows,
but it doesn't look good if entire building is covered up with glass.

I will blur those reflections or find a better solution

Lemax updated Ušće Beograd with a new update entry:

new trackside objects and AI tweaks;

update v1.2:

+increased track ambient lighting
+AI tweaks for 1st and 3rd corner
+slightly reduced road bumps
+adjusted objects environment reflections
+fixed shading on some objects
+added new objects like safety fence, garbage cans etc.
View attachment 297997 View attachment 297998 View attachment 297999 View attachment 298000 View attachment 298001 View attachment 298002 View attachment 298003 View attachment 298004 View attachment 298006

Read the rest of this update entry...

Took me some 30 km's worth of laps to realize I'd been driving the wrong way. Somehow I just assumed it's running clockwise and never gave a second thought to it. Sure, the pit entry/exit seemed to make a strange loop, but figured what do I know about Serbian racetracks. Also solved the mystery of nonworking lap timing.

0cwaZaE.jpg

Took me some 30 km's worth of laps to realize I'd been driving the wrong way. Somehow I just assumed it's running clockwise and never gave a second thought to it. Sure, the pit entry/exit seemed to make a strange loop, but figured what do I know about Serbian racetracks. Also solved the mystery of nonworking lap timing.

0cwaZaE.jpg
That's one of the bad things about using CM, it disables the Wrong way sign by default, which is good most of the times but for some some tracks you are clueless

That's one of the bad things about using CM, it disables the Wrong way sign by default, which is good most of the times but for some some tracks you are clueless
Indeed. Although I've had it disabled for years. Disabled as in I just replaced the sign with an empty png. I still got thrown back to pits for driving the wrong way.

But the track is actually quite nice in reverse. A different type of flow to it :D

We raced it anyway, since it is so amazing :D I had to turn the wrong way symbol off though or it would have been showing all the time in the video..
Gonna race it again sunday.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.2%
  • 100% offline racing