Tyrrell P34

https://www.racedepartment.com/medi...-download.34961/?_source=widget&widget_id=503

This car looks absolutely great.:thumbsup:
And because this car was my absolute favorite in RL (TV!) then I first thought that maybe I should buy AC just for this mod.
But when I saw that it is only the 2 front wheels that turns then my facination diminished - a lot:(
I can remember I used this car (about 10-15 years ago) back in the Seven (Crew) Mod For F1 Challenge 99-02 where all the 4 front wheels turned (as in RL).

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Oh man if only my prefered sim (at the moment) Raceroom would launch P34 - then I would be ready to pay the double of Racerooms normal car price.:)
NB: The double price thing does only apply if all 4 front wheels turns:sneaky:

Even though the one front wheel set is just a cosmetic thing, the car is unique and cool to look at, and handling is not bad, at least for me. It may not compare to my VRC Indycar mods, but enjoyed taking the car around my Toronto and Detroit street tracks.

https://www.racedepartment.com/medi...-download.34961/?_source=widget&widget_id=503

This car looks absolutely great.:thumbsup:
And because this car was my absolute favorite in RL (TV!) then I first thought that maybe I should buy AC just for this mod.
But when I saw that it is only the 2 front wheels that turns then my facination diminished - a lot:(
I can remember I used this car (about 10-15 years ago) back in the Seven (Crew) Mod For F1 Challenge 99-02 where all the 4 front wheels turned (as in RL).

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Oh man if only my prefered sim (at the moment) Raceroom would launch P34 - then I would be ready to pay the double of Racerooms normal car price.:)
NB: The double price thing does only apply if all 4 front wheels turns:sneaky:
Thank you for appreciating the CREW mod haha, most of the cars you see for classic formula 1 on AC come from that mod, it was ported for RF and then someone ported it to AC. Unfortunately they haven't really given any credit to any of the hard workers who put that crew mod together, and as for 1976 they were really lazy and melded the first driver livery to the 3d model and slapped on inaccurate renders for the second driver of every team. However, my Father, being one of the original F1 Seven designers in fact, and I are working on fixing all the liveries back to what they were, and even porting the rest of the seasons in from F1C. Again, thank you for recognizing the source of these mods, it means a lot to my Dad and I that people enjoy what he worked hard on. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 137 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 190 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%