F1 2012 Tyres rules, dry-wet race

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi, just one thing I wonder on, if the race starts dry, and lets say that its start to rain after lap 20 and than change to Intermediate/wet tyres. Do I than have to use both primes and option since its started dry or can I use only option since it gets a wet race?

If the race is 100% wet you don't have to use different tyres... you can use wets for the whole race if you need to. Or use Inters for the whole race. It's only when the race is completely dry that you have to worry about using Primes and Options.

If the race is 40% or more a chance of rain i tend to use Options until i have to switch to a wet tyre.

OK, as I said I thought that but the norwegen f1 commentator just confused me little bit. He sometimes speaks to fast that he get some mistakes :p

But another quastion about something else, since I didnt want to create a new thread just for that. When you have choosed rival, what are the thing you have to beat him on to get contract offer? WDC place og where it stands 0-0 in rival thing? Looong time sice played f1 2012 career last so dont remember... And sorry for bad english there, didnt know how to ask that better... :p

@ your last question....

You get a contract offer once you beat your Rival in the rankings.... However if you get WDC, you will find most teams offer you a contract straight away :)

To beat the rival:
You must finish ahead of him in each race.

@ your last question....

You get a contract offer once you beat your Rival in the rankings.... However if you get WDC, you will find most teams offer you a contract straight away :)

To beat the rival:

Is it best of three? I'm beating Massa 2-1 so will I get a contract offer from Ferrari at the end of the season or do I have to beat him out of the remaining races?

• Deleted member 90535

@ your last question....

To beat the rival:
No really in each race. I had 4-2 win-loss ratio and still got the seat ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back