F1 2015 Tyres and pit strategy

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
I did'nt yet understand how pit-strategy works.
At race starting, I can see the recommended strategy and it seems i cannot change it. Is it true?
e.g I want hard tyres instead of soft, how can i do it?
Because I noticed that even if in racing I say to the box I want hard tyres, they mount soft if this was the strategy.
Can you give an explanation about that ?
thank-you

ok ,I correct my self, in effect it is possible choose in racing whatever tyres compound you decide to mount. But I repete if is possible change strategy before start racing.Thanks

As far as tires and brake balance is concerned, I think you are stuck with doing it in race. In 13 and 14, you could change your strategy and brakes in the garage before the race excluding your starting rubber if you made it to the shoot out.

This year the strategy is fixed at the start of the race so you just have to change it on the fly as the race goes on. As Dick said above if you made it into the top 10 then you don't get a choice of tyres to start on although I have also had a bug whereby even starting outside the top 10 I wasn't allowed to select my tyres.

Thisn year you don't get the option to change your setup pre-race either..... you can load one from those you have saved but there's no option to change anything in it even if parc ferme is set to off.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 274 13.4%