F1 2010 Tyre wear option?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi everyone, Ive got a question..

Im running a heavily modded version of the game though seem to have trouble locating the option to turn tire wear on in the game.

I run full length races and im noticing that even with just 1 pit in the whole race my grip doesnt seem to get any worse unless it starts to rain. Im playing on hard.

Where do i find the option to turn the tyre wear on? Ive been through all the MYF1 options and just cannot locate it anywhere. Is this a bug or is something corrupted on my version through modding?

Thank you for any feedback.

If it's the same as on the Xbox then it's one of the options you access when starting a GP. From memory you select the car, then the track(s) and then come to a screen with the current settings and from there you can alter all that you want, race length, driving aids, tyre sim (on or off), fuel Sim (on / off), penalties, car damage, flashbacks, etc.

I'll check when I am home but I am pretty sure that's about right.

If it's the same as on the Xbox then it's one of the options you access when starting a GP. From memory you select the car, then the track(s) and then come to a screen with the current settings and from there you can alter all that you want, race length, driving aids, tyre sim (on or off), fuel Sim (on / off), penalties, car damage, flashbacks, etc.

I'll check when I am home but I am pretty sure that's about right.

Thanks peter. I gathered from another thread that i might need to press enter on the difficulty tab for them to show up. Ill have a try when i go home.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back