tyre temp app

:)

drgbF2T.jpg

Might be a long shot, but something similar happened to me with another app. And I resolved it by simply uninstalling the app, then reinstalling again (and checking General-Options that its activated). Then the app appeared.

Did you unzip to Assetto corsa root folder E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa not directly to app folder? If you unzip to app folder then those app icons won't be at the right Place, which is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\gui\icons

tomi,

i unzipped to assetto corsa, NOT. the app folder.

but then its not listed at all in options menu? it only lists in options menu when i unzipp to apps?

just done it again, simply doesnt show up, i now have it unzipped to assetto corsa and apps?

the tick box is there, just doesnt show in list

Last edited:
guys just solved it, was extracting the full folder, as you did above sun, i broke the folder down to the tyre temp app and dropped that into apps. presto, all good

thanks guys, off for the ruby murry now, then spurs v sydney, ( im a tottenham boy) sorry , football with feet :)

get qualifying tomoz, only 2-3 seconds to find

Works for me but is there anyway to change the background of the apps so they are solid instead of see through or maybe change the font to black? The information in the apps are sometimes hard to see on light backgrounds

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 449 39.2%