Tyre flex

I have never played LFS2 or RF2 (but have played Pcars 2 and AC1) and have little intentions of playing them and if I did I would go on their corresponding forums and not one dedicated to ACC.
I had no idea that it was visibly represented in LFS2 or RF2, so didn't notice (or search for) any YouTube videos on the subject.
Hope that now make sense :thumbsup:

With this being an ACC forum I want to discuss ACC and the attention to detail on THAT sim, the way tyre flex effects the cars and is visibly represented.

If you don't want to then don't join in, simple.
Just don't spoil it for those who do.

Sorry if i'm "spoiling" it with telling others, like you, who didn't know that visual tyre flex is nothing new or very special. Don't get me wrong, i very like that it's in ACC.
I didn't know because it's an ACC Forum that you are not allowed to mention other games when talking about specific features, but ok, now i know, have fun discussing, i'm out.

That's ok and thanks for bowing out.
Its just I have no interest in these other games and I am glad for you that they have had visual tyre flex for years, and that is all very well, but this is about ACC.
Its just that there is always someone who has to come on a post with a condescending tone, telling people that what they have to say isn't interesting and 'old news' instead of just clicking past the post and leaving it to those who may find it interesting to them.

Or you could show a video of the tyre flex in these games so we can compare.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years