DiRT Rally TX and TH8 RS now is OK!

Paste my custom tm_tx, set h-pattern + clutch on game profile, setup clutch and th8 gears.

path J:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\DiRT Rally\input
1)backup your tm_tx.
2)paste custom.
3) start the game and setup game profile and controls.

Good luck

Attachments

• tm_tx.xml.txt
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,536
Last edited:
Paste my custom tm_tx, set h-pattern + clutch on game profile, setup clutch and th8 gears.

path :\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\GRID Autosport\input
1)backup your tm_tx.
2)paste custom.
3) start the game and setup game profile and controls.

Good luck
Thanks bud, I had just finished spending 30 minutes tonight trying to get DR to recognize my TH8"A" shifter (TX wheel w/GTE rim), before quiting in frustration. I could assign the clutch (T3PA pedals) and I could assign the hand brake to the TH8A (4th gear) but if I selected H-Pattern and Clutch I would just get "Unassigned" for any of the 7 gears or reverse.
Then I found your post, I added the extra code from your file to my TM_TX.XML and I was good to go!

Note, you have "GRID Autosport" in your Steam path above, of course I knew you meant "DiRT Rally".

Last edited:
Thanks bud, I had just finished spending 30 minutes tonight trying to get DR to recognize my TH8"A" shifter (TX wheel w/GTE rim), before quiting in frustration. I could assign the clutch (T3PA pedals) and I could assign the hand brake to the TH8A (4th gear) but if I selected H-Pattern and Clutch I would just get "Unassigned" for any of the 7 gears or reverse.
Then I found your post, I added the extra code from your file to my TM_TX.XML and I was good to go!

Note, you have "GRID Autosport" in your Steam path above, of course I knew you meant "DiRT Rally".
Thanks a lot @William Wester! Path corrected now!
I had to do the same trick in Grid Autosport ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 242 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 121 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 13.9%